Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Get ready for the Canary Call moaners!!!!

I wish a few people on here would actually have the guts to call Canary Call themselves rather than bitch about others that do.

A lot of idiots on here.

I don''t see the point of calling Canary Call if I''ve not been at the game as I cannot offer constructive comments based on commentary alone. After home games I''m in the pub so don''t listen.It has nothing to do with guts.A lot of phone-in radio shows have daft callers; Canary Call is not special in that way. I''m waiting to hear Lambert''s post-match comments. Unfortunately, I have to listen to Canary Call to catch them.

Umm, most of us probably watched it online WITS and I can''t stand this ''if you weren''t there you can''t have an opinion'' nonsense.  Not all fans have the money to go but listen and deserve a say.  As above, if you dislike it so much don''t listen and wait for the Lambert interview to come online within a few hours.  I would think certain people find your blog daft but people read and comment if they like it, or just carry on if they don''t.  I would suggest you just ''carry on'' and let people enjoy supporting the club in the way they can.Democratic.

[quote user="ricardo"]Wheelie lovers jam the phone lines, Oh dear.
[/quote]

I''m sure one caller defending Papa Smurf was his his agent.....If he wasn''t his agent, he certainly should be....

Poor wind-up attempt there from a chav Forest fan.

Andy - Yes, all fans can offer an opinion - I didn''t say they couldn''t. I meant you cannot always offer constructive criticism based on what a commentator has said. Those who watched online have seen the game from the camera''s angle but not all games are available to watch.Like many posts on this board, people interpret them in different ways. I was not criticising the first caller but you have chosen to read it that way.I think Lambert needs to boost the strikers we do have to score the goals they are capable of scoring. What would have been the point of buying a proven scorer at an inflated price? We''ve been there before.

everyones entitled to their opinion, just makes me laugh how about 60% of callers each week sound a bit "special"

[quote user="technika"]everyones entitled to their opinion, just makes me laugh how about 60% of callers each week sound a bit "special"[/quote]Oh dear, let''s put them down like a lame horse shall we.......

Andy - Yes, all fans can offer an opinion - I didn''t say they couldn''t. I meant you cannot always offer constructive criticism based on what a commentator has said. Those who watched online have seen the game from the camera''s angle but not all games are available to watch.Like many posts on this board, people interpret them in different ways. I was not criticising the first caller but you have chosen to read it that way.I think Lambert needs to boost the strikers we do have to score the goals they are capable of scoring. What would have been the point of buying a proven scorer at an inflated price? We''ve been there before.

I thought your post came across with a hint of elitism.  I may have been wrong, I''m often wrong.

My biggest problem with the nonsense on canary call is that I''d be totally embarrassed if Paul Lambert ever listened to it and thought it was representative of fan''s views.

Luckily I''m certain Lambo has better things to do!

If their was to many sensible callers to cabbage call then it would be boring!

Some people think we were going to keep the unbeaten run going forever!

Yes we have elements of our team and play that can be better but overall we have to be realistic!

[quote user="AndyJR"]Oh dear, let''s put them down like a lame horse shall we....... [/quote]can we? please? would certainly help trim down the 14 fingered children problem.

"halllo thar neil, thut simone yackson he dunt do nuthin dooeee un we paid free undred fousand furim un all ,why dunt thee tell us bout tha transfurrr fees na mor neil i just dunt giddit"tbh i thought he was a lot more than 300000. and perhaps keeping fees undisclosed is because they dont want to play their hand to other clubsletting them know what they are capable of in the transfer market and then find they get held to ransom. its dopey calls along those lines that make the fans sound like spanners.only saying an waaaht not boyo arrrs it keeps me entertained but fuck me theres sum rummins call in ;)

[quote user="AndyJR"]Umm, most of us probably watched it online WITS and I can''t stand this ''if you weren''t there you can''t have an opinion'' nonsense.  Not all fans have the money to go but listen and deserve a say.  [/quote]If I''ve read what WITS said properly it was a personal thing and not saying if A N Other wasn''t there A N Other can''t have an opinion.[quote user="WITS"]I don''t see the point of calling Canary Call if I''ve not been at the game as I cannot offer constructive comments based on commentary alone. After home games I''m in the pub so don''t listen.[/quote]

Hardly a wonder us Norfolk folk have a reputation for being imbred and thick. Imagine you were on holiday or passing through Norfolk and you happened to tune into 95.1 or 104.4 to hear some of those chuffers on there.