Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Jackson

For a little man he seems top heavy. He went down far too easily far too many times today.

The game changed when Chris Martin came on. At least he has a bit more of a chance to get his head to the ball.

I remember commenting after the pre-season friendly against Everton that I thought Jackson went down too easily and too often for my liking. I also said he wasn''t as quick as I''d been lead to believe.He has talent but it doesn''t appear to be enough/right for the teams we are playing against in this league.

Can''t see him being here next season. Time for him to sit back on the bench.

If we can get someone half decent on loan send him out on loan, simply not good enough.

He''s very lightweight.

I don''t get what Lambert saw in him in the first place.

From what I''ve seen give me Chris Martin any day.

OTBC

He''s very lightweight.

I don''t get what Lambert saw in him in the first place.

From what I''ve seen give me Chris Martin any day.

OTBC

In his defence, if he did get the ball in a good position, he''d be a good finisher, i just think he found his level in league 1 and doesn''t quite get the time he needs at this level.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]In his defence, if he did get the ball in a good position, he''d be a good finisher, i just think he found his level in league 1 and doesn''t quite get the time he needs at this level.
[/quote]

Lambert must have seen something him, and thought he was better than Cody, I would have let them have one of the young hungry acadamy lads, Not saying Cody would have the same goal tally now but we will never know will we, But lets hope he comes back next season   

Whatever we may think about Jackson, lets not forget that he has the same amount of league goals as C.Martin with fewer minutes on the pitch; however, when C.Martin is in form he offers more to the team

He is too predictible and only body language make him to look very fast but he is not.

Martin bench last 2 games was must decision after was shadow against Palace.

I not wtached Oli Jonson but this boy score many goals last year come subs and this year was so much games on bench but never receive any chanse to try his luck?

HOlt and Wilbraham we become very direct and with very slow front line is not a option to start game with this 2 imo