Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Chris Martin

[quote user="Mike "]

Errr..... no actually! No one has said the people asking us to sign a player on loan, who will score freely or who don''t rate anyone of our strikers apart from Holt, hate the club. People are just pointing out that I''m sure Lambert would have found one & that we also don''t think our other strikers are that bad.

I''m sure if you know of a player that we can sign that is better than what we''ve got already & that won''t "break the bank" the club would love to here from you.

My opinion is that we should all get behind Chrissy, Jackson & Wilbrahams (people slagging him off & he''s been here 5 mins is laughable) and maybe spend less time slagging them off on message boards. But hey that''s just my opinion & I maybe wrong (as I frequently am :o)

[/quote]

Err...... Actually...

[quote user="Mike "]

Hate this board when we lose because it gets totally unreasonable & petty. No doubt if we don''t beat Reading it''ll be Lambert out!

[/quote]

Some people do think we are being unreasonable.

Like I posted above, its not about being unhappy, i''m elated already, I just think another striker could be the difference. But its only my opinion and a few others, there are no cold hard facts. Let me repeat, loan or no loan, i''m chuffed with this season even if we fall out of the top 6.

[quote user="Downloads"]

I hate it that because people want a loan striker in, other people think that means we hate the club and suddenly we think its all gone wrong.

Read and understand... I don''t see anyone saying because of one defeat we are on the road to ruin. What we are saying is that all things being equal we are likely to finish in 4th ish - Which is a fantastic result.

Fair enough Downloads I take your point.

However - If we could get a decent striker in on loan then potentially we could finish in second and skip the risks of the play-offs. I''m not saying there is definitely one for us out there, but other clubs manage to find players to bring in and I''m pretty certain we will too.

As I understand it McNally said there is money to bring a player in on loan - So why not push the boat out a little and put some offers in for half decent players instead of League One strikers. Obviously, I wouldn''t want to risk the clubs security on paying oceans for someone, but if the cash is there, then lets do it.

[/quote]

It still annoys me that Cardif manage to get people like Bellamy, Ramsey, Olifinja etc etc in when they still owe clubs money, they pay massive wages for them granted, but they should not be allowed. Mindyou, both them and Swansea should not be allowed in to the English league unless they agree to change from the Welsh to English FA for bans etc.