Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

A really tough week this week looking around at all the leagues, thanks to everyone for lots of really good selections offered with good reasons why I should pick them. After a lot of debating these are the games I have chosen:

Villareal to beat Levante

Anderlecht to beat St Truiden

Porto to beat Rio Ave

Oldham to beat Dagenham & Redbridge

Brighton to win away at Bristol Rovers

Arsenal to win away at Newcastle

Games that narrowly missed out were Man City v West Brom , Bournemouth v Leyton Orient and Nuneaton at Stafford R.

I hope we can celebrate another win come the last game!

For the stats Nutty my pick is Anderlecht to beat St Truiden

Thanks once again to everyone for taking part and keep supporting Rays Funds for FONCY.

Sorry, missed the final selection this week

I''m going for

Groningen v. Willem II = HOME win

Mind you the selections made look pretty good to me.  Good Luck

Premier League for me

Man Utd to win at Wolves.

Good luck all, especially norfolkchance1, good looking set there.

Sorry I''m late this week, and sorry norfolkchance1.  Anyway, I''m off to Spain where I expect:Real Madrid to beat Real SociedadGood luck norfolkchance1 and all you Pups.

Thank you, that''s a terrific set of well thought out final selections Norfolk. They look so good and I believe Billy will give us a very good potential return.

It looks like us PUPs are in for an exciting weekend!

Sorry, late again! Must do better. It''s Cloggyland for me and a home win for Groningen against Willem II.

Good luck all.

Sorry I''m late Norfolkchance1, but you''ve got a real solid looking 6 there that will surely give us everyfolkenchance this weekend.For the record, my pick this week isRhyl v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY win in the Welsh Cup.See you all next week, Happy birthday CTID,Leedscanary

Can i have Real Madrid to win please?

Was gonna go for Barca, they''ve won 15 on the spin, but they must be due to drop points soon

Good luck all

Apologies for being so late.  I am surprised no-one else has napped this, but maybe you all know something I don''t?[:^)]

I am dipping my toes in the icy waters of the Scottish Cup this weekend.  Where my nap is -

Stranraer FC vs. Motherwell FC - Away win

I know that Stranraer are second in the Third Division and Well are in a bit of a bad run in the Premier League, but there is 3 leagues between these clubs.  Stranraer do concede goals regularly at home and lost their last home game 3-4.  Also taking into account that it''s the Cup where anything can happen, I can''t see anything other than a Well win. 

Inspite of the points I have made above, there is a massive gulf in class and Motherwell should be too strong for Stranraer.

Hopefully, I won''t get frost bite[;)]

Good luck all, best of luck NC1[:)][Y] and apologies I posted this too late for your consideration.

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Norfolkchance1 and Billy Dixon we have...

4/6

Arsenal

3:00 Sat

Evs

Brighton

8/11

Oldham

1/4

Anderlecht

7:00 Sat

3/10

Villa Real

7:00 Sat

1/6

Porto

6:15 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £99.15p. I ran the same bet through Bet365 online and the return would only be £86.57. Which again is a big difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Thanks again Norfolk, these are an excellent set of picks with a terrific potential return. We’ve got five today and then hopefully we will all be on tenterhooks waiting for Porto’s match tomorrow evening.

Good luck everyone ……[:)]....

Oooooops in my haste to get my pick in nice and early, have gone far too early and picked a game for next Sat 12th!!![:$][:$][:$]

Sticking to Scotland though and would like to pick instead a Motherwell away win over Stranraer in the Scottish Cup.

At least I already know what I''ll be picking next week!!!

Good Luck one and all and apologies if I''ve pointed Norfolk in the wrong direction this week!!??

Didn''t realise my game started at 12:00 today.... And they lost!!!

Very good payout if the final 6 come through, which hopefully they will :D

Arsenal are 4-0 up so that one is looking really good! Maybe they lend a couple of goals to Brighton.

Plenty of time yet though.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Arsenal look like they are going to need all four goals now!

[/quote]

They need a fifth now!

Crazy stuff!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Arsenal look like they are going to need all four goals now!

[/quote]

They need a fifth now!

Crazy stuff!

[/quote]

What can you do when you have a game like that.Mad game football.Ho-hum[:(]