Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Not often I pick away games but Stirlings home form is abysmal (W1-D2-L3-F7-A16) whilst leaders Raith Rovers have yet to lose away (W4-D5-L0-F9-A4). So........

Stirling v Raith Rovers.......Away win.

Good luck NC1. [Y]

This is my first foray into this thread - hoping to bring you some good luck! My pick this week is for Hamburger SV to win at home to St Pauli in the big Hamburg derby in the Bundesliga. Although there isn''t a huge amount between them on paper, Hamburg''s historical dominance over their smaller neighbours and the intimidating atmosphere should be enough to secure a home win.Good luck one and all!

I''ll take a Sunday evening game in Portugal please and go with.....Porto v Rio Ave....Home win please.The very best of luck to Norfolkchance1 and all this weeks pups new and old.[Y]

League One for me this week please:

Bristol Rovers -v- BRIGHTON    AWAY WIN

Good Luck Norfolkchance1 and all PUPs [:D][:O]

Conference North for me this week and if top of the league Nuneaton (away record 8-3-1) fail to win at second-bottom Stafford Rangers (home record 3-2-7) I will eat my proverbial hat.Good luck all PUPs!

Belgium for me and Anderlecht to beat lowly Sint Truiden!Best of luck norfolkchance! and as ever to all the PUP''s!

I think I''ve made a faux pas by this week going for...

Villareal vs Levante - Home win

isn''t that one that you''ve picked Nutty???

A REALLY tricky week if you want my humble opinion this week. So good luck all!!!

Firstly please accept my apologies for my lack of picks of the past month or so. No excuses, I just keep missing the thread. Nutty reminded me on a nother thread last week and now I''m back [:D]

My pick this week is for Barcelona to beat Atletico Madrid. In some leagues first versus seventh might be a reasonably close game but not in La Liga where Barca are a whopping 28 points ahead of Atleti! The away form of the team from Madrid has also been rather patchy with six defeats out of their ten away games to date.

Good luck PUPs [Y]

[quote user="Coelho"]My pick this week is for Hamburger SV to win at home to St Pauli in the big Hamburg derby in the Bundesliga.[/quote]

I hope nobody minds my slight diversion but as Coelho has mentioned St Pauli I thought it only right and proper to draw the PUPs attention to [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/842621-hot-dog-train-attracting-new-fans-to-fc-st-pauli#Scene_1]the St Pauli Sausage Train![/url]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]League One for me, where BOURNEMOUTH will beat Leyton Orient.[/quote]This looks to be a very good pick to me, so I''ll go with Mister Chops :Bournemouth (11-1-2-35-12 at home) vs Leyton Orient (2-5-6-17-24 away) -

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Coelho"]My pick this week is for Hamburger SV to win at home to St Pauli in the big Hamburg derby in the Bundesliga.[/quote]

I hope nobody minds my slight diversion but as Coelho has mentioned St Pauli I thought it only right and proper to draw the PUPs attention to [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/842621-hot-dog-train-attracting-new-fans-to-fc-st-pauli#Scene_1]the St Pauli Sausage Train![/url]

[/quote]They''re a brilliant club with a unique and very interesting history. Check out their Wikipedia page, it''s quite a read! Can''t see them getting anything from Hamburg though. It''s a really ferocious rivalry and the atmosphere will be white-hot.

Devastated not to be able to find odds for my Botswanan gem, Township Rollers v Miscellaneous. So lighted upon this game from Iran:

ZOB AHAN to win at home to Saipa.

Zob have a 7-2-0 home record (goals 14-3). Saipa''s away record is not bad (2-3-5, and 15-17) but they seem to lose to the top clubs, and Zob are top.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]Love it!

[quote user="Muddy funster"]I think I''ve made a faux pas by this week going for... Villareal vs Levante - Home win isn''t that one that you''ve picked Nutty??? A REALLY tricky week if you want my humble opinion this week. So good luck all!!![/quote]

You''re OK Muddy. I didn''t do Villa Real on here this week. My selection is Valencia.

I understand your concerns though, I am a real jinx this season[:$]

But thanks to Blyth Spartans last week I''m now on a winning run of one! So maybe I''ve turned the corner.....

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Love it!
[/quote]

We should have one with Arrdee sausages[Y]

Hi Eddie,Thanks for the bump for Allyson''s run in the Boston Marathon.  We appreciate your donation to the Dana Farber Cancer Center immensely. You are a charitable soul, between your support of Allyson and running the Free Bet. I will do my part this week by picking Anderlecht HOME WIN over St. Truiden in Belgium. All the best and I am looking to come to Norwich possibly for the Nottingham Forest match.  Should be a good one. Thanks,Justin (newyorkcanary)

My wife just told me I can''t go to the Forest match as it is 2 days before her marathon.. d''oh!  Looks like the only match I can make it to, aside from a possible rip to Wembley would be Scunthorpe at home.  Possibly see you all on April 2nd!