Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty seven of the free bet season. This week it

s our good friend Norfolkchance1 in charge and making the final selections. Norfolk has been with us from the start, in fact he contributed to the very first free bet thread. (For those who have to time it’s worth clicking that link. One result away from £300 the very first time). Norfolk has been with us ever since and in that time he has given us 95 winning selections with only Inchy(97) selecting more. And as you see every week Norfolkchance1 is the only PUP to have a double mention on Ray’s signature. That’s because as well as having made all those winning selections Norfolk was the one who suggested that signature which has become such a big part the free bet. I know all you PUPs who have earnt their place on it are proud as punch.

We’ve come a long way since we started back in 2007 and I feel sorry for Billy sometimes because every week he is faced with a quality set of final selections as each of our great team of PUPs takes their turn. Now Norflolk is having a great season this time around as is making a real challenge to be top PUP. He has made 22 winning selections during the 26 weeks and comes into his turn on a winning run of 11. So all there’s left to say is look out Billy Dixon!

Of course Norfolk can’t do it on his own, he needs the help of you PUPs in finding him six winners. And you’ve all been in cracking form this season. Don’t forget our PUPs library which is there to help us on the NCISA web site.

Things are looking very good for our get together on the 11th Feb. Already 20 of you have agreed to come, including Billy and Angie, and more say they may be there. Our great friend Kev is coming all the way from Leeds to be with us and I have invited our friends from FONCY. Each and every one of you is welcome and you’re all welcome to bring guests. I will be providing the Arrdee Sausages and CityAngel has kindly offered to bring rolls, doritos and dips and cheese and pineapple on sticks to go with them.

Don’t forget to check out our Face Book group page. Kev is updating it every week and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

I’d also just like to draw your attention to a thread started by our great friend Newyorkcanary a few weeks ago. His wife Allyson is running the Boston Marathon this April on the Dana Farber Marathon Team, raising money for the Dana Farber Cancer Center in Boston. Here is that thread and the link on it would take you to the donation page if anyone wishes to donate. I think it’s right to include this on our thread as we have done the same for other PUPs and Jusin (NYC) is a great Norwich City fan and a great supporter of the free bet since we started out. On the thread you will notice there were concerns that a donation would be charged extra by banks. I donated using my credit card and was only charged £6.53 for the $10 pledge. Take a look anyway because you will see pictures of Justin’s lovely family who I’m sure will all be brought up as City fans!

Ill hand the free bet over to Norfolkchance1 now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Norfolk... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

This week i will go to the German Second division.

With a home win for Hertha Berlin, who are 8-1-1 at home, scoring 23, conceding 8. And they play Union Berlin, who are 1-2-7 away from home scoring only 7 and conceding 16. Hertha Berlin are also on a little run, unbeaten in 5.

So thats

HERTHA BERLIN vs Union Berlin, home win.

Good Luck :D

All that clotted cream slows down the workforce DDD [;)] And I''m still waiting to see that ''tach....Sticking with going abroad and I''m heading to Spain this week, in the hope that I can get it right again.Villareal v Levante  home winVillareal have won 6 of their last 8 games; won 10 of their last 11 at home whereas Levante have won 1 in their last 10 away and only 2 in their last 8.

A trip to France for me this week

Marseille  v  Arles  (home win)

Marseille are 5th while Arles are well adrift at the bottom and haven''t won away all season

Very best of luck Norfolk and all you PUPs  [Y]

Scotland for me this week

Hamilton -v- HEARTS    AWAY WIN

Hamilton have yet to win at home and currently have 14 pts from their 22 games played, with a GD of -25.  Hearts have 48 pts from their 23 games played, with a GD of +17.

Good Luck everyone

just can''t see norwich winning a the weekend, were not scoring liek at the start of the season. And burnley are all out to impress their new gaffer.

Just can''t see us losing either [:S]

Draw...before i change my mind,

Burnley vs NORWICH draw.

With my current form I thought I''d go for Forest and burden them as I can''t find a winner at the moment so I wouldn''t mind being wrong but as the PUP''s league is as open as I''ve ever known it and having to avoid following the flock due the fact i need to make up ground.

The week I''m going for Elliot Bennett to show his class and produce the sort of performance that akes him a multi million pound player in the lower league

Bristol Rovers V Brighton and Hove Albion AWAY WIN

Good luck to you all.

Off to Belgium please

ANDERLECHT   V St.Truiden       Home win

Anderlecht with no home losses +28.

St.Truiden with only 1 away win all season  -21

Good luck all,and i have double checked Nutty that it is for this weekend[Y]

Good evening Nutmeister and good luck to NorfolkChance and all you other PUPs out there.

Italy for me this weekend and a home win for NAPOLI (2/9) v Cesena(12/1).

Not around friday, so best play it safe with a match that already has odds. Porto  to beat Rio Ave.Porto are 10/0/0 at home, with 31 goals scored and only 5 conceded. They have won their last five league games.Rio Ave are 1/2/5 away from home, and have lost their last five games.The return fixture at the home of Rio Ave ended 0-2 to Porto.Best of luck NC1!

Off to Holland this week and

FC Groningen v Willem II - Home Win

Groningen (W12 D4 L5 F42 A27) sit 4th, Willem (W1 D4 L16 F18 A53) are rock bottom.

Good luck Norfolkchance, and all fellow PUPs.

Good luck one and all.

I''m going to stick with my guns and select the game I picked last week so it''s a Porto win for me.

Davo

Cheers for build up Nutty, hopefully we can deliver another fantastic win for FONCY and keep the total rising.

Keep the picks rolling in, I''m likely to make my final selections around 5 ish tomorrow evening if thats Ok with Nutty.

Lets hope for a good weekend.

Porto HOME win v Rio Ave please. Thought about betting against Willem II again, but after they ran the leaders close last week I''ve bottled it!

Good luck one and all![Y]

Sunday night in Spain for me. Valencia, home record W7 D3 L1 F21 A13, are on a great run and scoring goals. Hercules, away record W1 D3 L7 F3 A19, are on a losing run and conceding goals. The home win is priced at around 4/9 which looks a good price to me.

Valencia       V       Hercules       Home win       

5pm tomorrow is fine Norfolk.