Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Playoff tickets?

Seeing as it looks like I''ve missed out on Leeds tickets because it takes me an age to get around to things, I''m trying to be pro-active now. What are likely to be the criteria to get tickets *if* we are in the playoffs? Ten ticket stubs from this season, or will they just go on general sale?

I''d quite like to know this too, just incase we do make it; I have a home season ticket and have been to 4 away games this season, am I likely to be able to get a ticket?

I assume you''re thinking Play-off final?Wembley Stadium holds 90,000 people - and 71,000 of those are general admittance. I would hope that City would get at least 25,000 of those with 25,000 going to the opposition which would leave 21,000 spare to be allocoted throughout the league. I would imaging any City fan who wants a final ticket would get one. (BTW, my understanding on the 29,000 non-general admission tickets are Club Wembley ticket holders and "guest list" seats)

I expect the away allocation will be done on a priority basis if we are in the play-off semi final.

Last season I heard there were around 250 away season tickets and 800+ P2, but I think that the number of P2 tickets went up sharply as a result of City’s good form and promotion plus there were quite a few more local away games. I’m guessing there may be nearer 2000 than 1500 P2’s now.

As regards the final I’m assuming all season tickets will get one as will members and super members. I think this is around 30,000 in total.

How many points do people think we need to get into the play offs and auto spots this year

Would play offs be about 72 pts and auto spot be about 85 pts(min) or am I way off the mark??