Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

QPR V Forest next week....

1 point behind and two games in hand is going to be very hard to turn around Forest are in a rich vein of form and we are struggling , really think its going to be a battle now for us to finish in the top 6 .Should have spent some money and beefed up or strikeforce Martin and Jackson just are not good enough.

There is a long way to go we shouldent worry yet Forests games in hand are yet to be played

There are so many difficult games for all of the teams fighting at the top. The sides at the bottom will be fighting like hell, so there are no easy games in this division where anyone can beat anyone else.

Plenty more twists and turns before this season is over.

If you think we are currently struggling, I''d love to know your opinion two seasons ago when we were at the foot of the table!

[quote user="Largey"]If you think we are currently struggling, I''d love to know your opinion two seasons ago when we were at the foot of the table![/quote] 

And to think we all said, "If we manage to finish mid table this season it will be a fantastic result".So whats the problem? We are going great guns at the moment so stop worrying what other teams are doing they are saying the same about us as being the dark horse of the league.

It ain''t over,and i hope our team prove all the doubters wrong,theres a long way to go and when our forwards click into gear again we will tear teams apart,we are 4th in the league and not playing that great,when we hit form and start playing the way we can, well, just watch us fly!!!!

[quote user="Brentwood Yellow"]2 defeats in 18 league matches and 4th in the league - yes we are really "struggling"........[/quote]cheers for posting that, I was going to say that too............Stuggling, my arse.

Not struggling ?Fortunate to beat Sheff Utd , couldnt  beat Palace ,very lucky to beat Millwall and lost at Burnley ,of the teams in the top 6 at the moment i would say we look the most likely to drop away . Forest,Cardiff and Qpr look nailed on , my opinion is Leicester will finish top 6 and most likely be joined by one of Watford,Burnley or Hull so thats two dropping out from Leeds,Swansea and us .When was the last time we won a match with ease ? Ipswich probably and that was against 10 for much of the match , yes we are doing well for a newly promoted side but for a side that was sitting 2nd we are going through a ropey patch and every match now seems a struggle.

If were struggling, and still picking up results... That is a VERY VERY good sign to be honest. Why do you think Man.U are top of their league? They haven''t set the world alight this season, but still keep getting results.

[quote user="Ncfc"]Not struggling ?
Fortunate to beat Sheff Utd , couldnt  beat Palace ,very lucky to beat Millwall and lost at Burnley ,of the teams in the top 6 at the moment i would say we look the most likely to drop away . Forest,Cardiff and Qpr look nailed on , my opinion is Leicester will finish top 6 and most likely be joined by one of Watford,Burnley or Hull so thats two dropping out from Leeds,Swansea and us .When was the last time we won a match with ease ? Ipswich probably and that was against 10 for much of the match , yes we are doing well for a newly promoted side but for a side that was sitting 2nd we are going through a ropey patch and every match now seems a struggle.

[/quote]

Are you related to Wraths a Joke?

A week or 2 ago Cardiff were ''struggling'' themselves.  QPR went 6 games without a win and Forest had a slow start.  Of the other sides you mention, Burnley and Hull were in the Prem last year and would ''expect'' to finish top 6, Watford (having been on a Forest-like run) are now sliding themselves. 

Yes we''ve still got a lot of work to do to make the top 6 - theres still a third of the season left - but TBH most would have settled for mid-table at the start of the season - so anything above that is a bonus. 

If we continue to win 50% of our games during a ropey patch (we have 7 points from the last 4 games) we should be OK once we get going again.  Either keep the faith or take your pointless little posts to somewhere like Wrath.......or should I say TWTD?

Forest play all of the top 6 teams over the next 5 or 6 weeks. They are not playing that well. They will drop some points.

We could do with a QPR win or a draw from this game. Cardiff will win at home on saturday against Scunthorpe so we really, really need 3 points against Reading. Not an easy game for us.

But how much longer can we keep hoping for defenders and midfielders to notch injury time levelers or winners , Saturday we should have won , a massive  game against a promotion contender but we slipped up after dominating the 2nd half , had we have had a better striking option than Jackson and Martin we may have bagged 3 points and still be 2nd.Personally i think it was a huge mistake not getting a striker in when we had the chance , you just cannot carry passengers and thats what Jackson and Martin are .Wilbraham was supposedly bought to cover Holt yet finds himself playing some part every game now and his scoring record is poor even at league 1 level .Two very important games coming up , lose to Reading and Leeds and its all but over , then how many will regret not spending the Bennett money and a little bit extra , we were sitting 2nd and still didnt have the balls to give it a go.

I did not say Watford would finish top 6 i said Leicester would and i fancied one of Burnley ,Hull or Watford joining them .Just forget it we are not struggling super Chrissy will finish as the leagues top scorer and we will go up in a automatic place , most of you cannot see beyond that with your tinted glasses on anyway.

Plenty of games to be won or lost, all we need to do is win our home games and we will be top 6, for every home match we lose we need to win away, it''s that simple.If we go for top 2 we need to win all of our home games and win one away every 2 games.A lot of teams in the top 6 play each other, we have already played QPR H&A Cardif H&A Forest A they still have to play each other.Plus some teams will drop pts which seem to be nailed on wins, you only have to look at Wolves beating Man U.It''s still in our own hands and after watching 2nd half v Burnley we played them off the park so not concerned.We will end up top 6and then the fun begins

[quote user="Ncfc"]1 point behind and two games in hand is going to be very hard to turn around Forest are in a rich vein of form and we are struggling , really think its going to be a battle now for us to finish in the top 6 .Should have spent some money and beefed up or strikeforce Martin and Jackson just are not good enough.[/quote]

"a rich vein of form" yes they are doing well at the moment, they are a good team, but they will lose and draw games just like us. Norwich are in a very strong position and with Mr Surman coming back soon we should not be so defeatist, shame on you!