Sign in to follow this  
alysha

Where is Lansbury going?

*Stalker Alert* Saw on Twitter how Lansbury went to get himself a passport this morning, but obviously couldn''t get one as he then tweeted "now on way to airport with no passport!!" Don''t think he will get very far, wonder where he could be off to?

He''s not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he? But yeah, seems strange if he''s off somewhere unless the others are all going as well (mid-season break?)

[quote user="s10_yellow"]He''s not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he? But yeah, seems strange if he''s off somewhere unless the others are all going as well (mid-season break?)[/quote]I''d be quite chuffed if this was true - I suggested this might be a good idea after (I think) the Palarse game. It''s been a long, long winter.

Forgot about the Internationals! ust hope they don''t pick up any knocks. I suppose they''ll come back knackered - or perhaps a change will be as good as a rest?Perhaps not.

Completely forgot he was in the under-21 squad. Don''t think he''s going to get there without a passport though, footballer or not...

I hope he didn''t think he could just turn up at the airport, go to a desk and say "hello, one passport please?" -he might have a bit of a surprise!

You can get them if you are prepared to wait can''t you, but thats just it, its a wait, and there are only a few places you can do it-does anyone know?

he said he was going to sort himself a passport out, then he said he had a wait a few hours for it outside in his car, then it looks like he never got it in the end because he was travelling to the airport without it

[quote user="canary_girl"]*Stalker Alert* Saw on Twitter how Lansbury went to get himself a passport this morning, but obviously couldn''t get one as he then tweeted "now on way to airport with no passport!!" Don''t think he will get very far, wonder where he could be off to?[/quote]

Are you stalking him? [:)]

He was in goal for last England U21 match :D

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a4QyPJLBioe[/url]

This forum sucks sometimes, the link worked when i clicked preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a4QyPJLBio