Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Come the evening of May 8th....

Where do you think we will be in the table?

My view throughout this season has been that we will finish 4th. I''d love to get automatic, but I just think Cardiff and Forest will run that one to the wire.

I think 4th, and we will be beaten play-off finalists. Sorry to be pessimistic but it''s just been my view.

What''s yours?

4th place and just have a feeling we will go all the way in the play off''s.

It''s going to go right to the wire and I think we will finish 5th but I also think we are going to lose at Wembley, dunno why [:(]

QPR TopForest 2ndCardiff 3rdLeicester 4thNorwich 5thLeeds 6thPlay off semi  Cardiff beat Leeds Play off semi  Leicester beat Norwich sobPlay off final  Cardiff V Leicester   Cardiff do it.

Toooooooo many factors to consider, I''m trying not to think about it. We need to kick on and take it to another level, we have had a great season so far, but, if anything we need to get even better. Lansbury coming back is a positive, if Surman comes back soon (I think he''s nearly there) then thats another positive. We really need to score more goals though, hopefully Holt scoring the other night will spur him on, also Chris Martin looks like he''s still being positive, and just needs a goal to hopefully set him back on the right track. Wilbraham will get better.The idea that we''re going to get some bang in form loan striker is pie in the sky, teams simply don''t let them go out on loan.Most of all we need a bit of luck with injuries, like we did in the last promotion season, because you can guarantee the very player taht gets injured is the one you can''t do without!

If Norwich go in Via Playoffs I will fly my happy a$$ from Florida to see them play at Wembley. Would be my first game since 1993. And what a day that would be.But would prefer top 2.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I genuinely believe we will be in a play off place, but we will not have what it takes to overhaul QPR and Forrest.[/quote]I''m inclined to agree, unless something Huckerbyesque happens!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]I genuinely believe we will be in a play off place, but we will not have what it takes to overhaul QPR and Forrest.[/quote]

I think we have a team and mangager who are capable of a first or second place finish. We have Mr Surman coming back, who I admire greatly, and added to our other players will provide us with a Premier League quality mid field. If we can start winning our home games we can make it. Lots of the top teams have to play each other and the results of those games could be the decisive factor. We seem to do rather well against the best teams.

Could you imagine a penalty shoot off in the play off final!?? I think i''d have to walk out!

[quote user="liamcicada"]Could you imagine a penalty shoot off in the play off final!?? I think i''d have to walk out![/quote]I didn''t go to Cardiff because I just knew how it would end in that way.[:(]

All Forest have over us is momentum; we need to start ours again on Saturday and (injuries permitting) replicate what we did last season. Get things right and it could well take us further than 3rd place.

When the weather gets better (it''s sunny/Spring-like outside as I type this!) playing surfaces will improve. Norwich pass and move more effectively than most teams - we''re mentally strong with good leadership so I''m still very optimistic...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

All Forest have over us is momentum; we need to start ours again on Saturday and (injuries permitting) replicate what we did last season. Get things right and it could well take us further than 3rd place.

When the weather gets better (it''s sunny/Spring-like outside as I type this!) playing surfaces will improve. Norwich pass and move more effectively than most teams - we''re mentally strong with good leadership so I''m still very optimistic...

[/quote]

Well said Sir!

81 points will be enough this year so we only need another 30 pts after we beat the scum on april 21st we will only need 6 points work it out you may think how the hell do you know this because im an optomist think positive