Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Is it just me or anyone else like this?

When Norwich lose I wont lie I kinda get in the dumps, I will read the main stories on here but tend to stay off the message boards, I don''t read them just do my thing and my every day life. I kinda get in a 3 day sting or so and have to get revamped again and put the loss through my head. But when Norwich win I read every post and love reading what everyone has to say. See now its Tuesday and this is my first time on here since the Norwich loss. I read the first comments what people have to say after the game then gone for a few days.

I generally sulk a little, the timespan being linked to realism.I didn''t sulk for long this time, bigger picture and all that.

Depends on who we have lost to and by how much. Having followed City for over 30 years now I have still never been as depressed as I was after we got relegated from the old league 1 in the 1980''s after Everton did not try against Coventry as they were already champions. I actually shed a tear that afternoon.

I generally take an extra schooner of sherry and stride forward.  Many people do seem to believe that one defeat means the end of our season, but it seems to me that most then see reason. Maybe for some it relieves their dissapointment by posting very negative thoughts!

It''s something you grow out of.Imagine you were blind or severely disabled and then appreciate that you can enjoy your football come what may.

Something I will grow out of hmm well I''m 30 lol so damn. I guess not living back home in England maybe has something to do with it and don''t see as much of it here in Florida. But I will be back home soon enough. Buy you all a drink if anyone wants to meet up. I was just wondering if anyone felt as gutted as I do after a loss. I just tend to kinda get away from it all. I can see why not players love playing on a Mon or Tuesday after a loss to try and get it out of their system.

I''ll check in on here and WOTB, win, lose or draw, but if we lose, I never buy a Sunday paper or the Football League paper.

There was a lot of negativity on here after Saturday and there shouldn''t have been, we played well and should have won. Much better than Sheffield U game yet lost.

Also really annoyed me when people were cheering Jackson off on saturday. Thats not how to build his confidence.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Something I will grow out of hmm well I''m 30 lol so damn. I guess not living back home in England maybe has something to do with it and don''t see as much of it here in Florida. But I will be back home soon enough. Buy you all a drink if anyone wants to meet up. I was just wondering if anyone felt as gutted as I do after a loss. I just tend to kinda get away from it all. I can see why not players love playing on a Mon or Tuesday after a loss to try and get it out of their system. [/quote]#It will be a  bit different for you Blurboy.When I lived overseas everything ''Norwich'' got magnified. You''ll settle down when you''re home again and back in the thick of it all.   [;)]Homesickness has many facets! 

when we lose and I feel something could have been done about it i.e First half re Burnley (changing winning formation )I sulk for a couple of days, kick the cat and generally be nasty to everyone, when we lose but we did our best I,m okay and accept it.When we lose I don''t read the comments in the paper or watch football league show etcWhen  we win I,m all football Love It, kiss the cat and sleep with anyone well nearly they have to be female and a three pinter kind of gal

I actually didn''t get down in the dumps at all about losing to Burnley. I was actually more pleased with that performance than I was with the Millwall game even despite the late winner. I think at this point in our footballing lives and considering where we are in the league, we really d have to look at the bigger picture and put things into perspective, looking at how far we''ve come. Losing a game now doesn''t affect me, if anything the 7-1 desensitized me somewhat when it comes to losing a football match. It happens, its part and parcel of the game. As long as we play well and we''re valiant in defeat, I don''t think we have much to complain about really. As a club, we''ve not had it this good for quite some time, so we should embrace and enjoy every second while we still can, because you never know when the proverbial brown stuff will start splattering against the fan again. I completely understand the reasoning behind the original post, but I politely stick by the above. Who wouldn''t have snatched third from someone at this stage if they told you you''d be there last year? It''s quite magical when you think about it.  

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Something I will grow out of hmm well I''m 30 lol so damn. I guess not living back home in England maybe has something to do with it and don''t see as much of it here in Florida. But I will be back home soon enough. Buy you all a drink if anyone wants to meet up. I was just wondering if anyone felt as gutted as I do after a loss. I just tend to kinda get away from it all. I can see why not players love playing on a Mon or Tuesday after a loss to try and get it out of their system. [/quote]Where abouts in Florida are you based Blurboy1980?

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I live close to Clearwater Beach, Close to Tampa Bay Just over the Bridge from Tampa. West Coast of Florida 90 Mins West of Orlando.[/quote]

How lovely, I hope you enjoy fishing, do you eat crab?

Do I eat Crab Legs?????? Really??? Oh myyyy they are blinking amazingggggg here and tonight Tuesday Night is all you can eat Crab legs for $20 which is like 12 pounds[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/4912_1184882859120_1139724115_30531720_2362328_n.jpg[/IMG]I work at a sign shop here and make signs if anyone wants one. I think they are pretty cool. Not looking to get in trouble with the club at all. I don''t sell them.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/65383_1629695059147_1139724115_31750137_4106296_n.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Do I eat Crab Legs?????? Really??? Oh myyyy they are blinking amazingggggg here and tonight Tuesday Night is all you can eat Crab legs for $20 which is like 12 pounds[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/4912_1184882859120_1139724115_30531720_2362328_n.jpg[/IMG]I work at a sign shop here and make signs if anyone wants one. I think they are pretty cool. Not looking to get in trouble with the club at all. I don''t sell them.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/65383_1629695059147_1139724115_31750137_4106296_n.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

How simply wonderful, all you can eat crabs legs for $20, sounds a little vulgar but I do believe I could partake. I love the Florida coast and the superb little shacks where you can eat all manor of fish. My, you are a very fine looking young man!

Thank you very much I appreciate that.....and America is home of the All you can eat...Monday Prime Rib, Tuesday Crab Legs, Weds Spaghetti...Pretty much any day that ends with a Y they have something different.