Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Academic Study

Hi Everyone

You don''t know me from Adam, but I''m doing a course in University Studies at the University of Nonentityshire 6th form college. I''ve been set a project in the module "Delegation over the internet", which is based around this question :

Can you get your homework done by people over the internet, while spending most of your time in the pub ? Discuss.

You won''t get any credit for any comments you make, but I''ll be sure to give you a smiley emoticon at the end of the thread assuming you do my homework really well.

It''s got to be in by tomorrow, so if you could all get a bit of a shift on I''d be really grateful, as I''m meeting my mates down the pub at half 6.

By the way, I''ll be back just after closing time to start an identical thread.

Kind Regards

Blah.

"You''re obviously very bored. This bloke just wanted a bit of help so thought he''d ask."

You''re obviously as bored as I am. This bloke has lecturers / tutors, who will point him in the direction of academic papers, where he will find the information he needs.

You can also use opinions of people in the relevant field you are researching.Or are you trying to imply that our opinions, as football fans, is less valid because they are not printed in academic papers?We do not know the criteria for his research. It may - shock, horror - suggest asking football fans for their opinions bbb[:)]

"Or are you trying to imply that our opinions, as football fans, is less valid because they are not printed in academic papers?"

The answer to that question is, I suspect "which football fan" against "which academic paper".

However, Thnaks for this response WITS, I appreciate it as it appears to answer the original question :

"Can you get your homework done over the internet ?".

And you seem to be suggesting that I can.

I shall collate your comment, and attempt to waffle for 5000 words around this assertion.

Apparently the key skills required for homework nowadays (ref:  exhaustive survey of 1 14 yr old) are a) ability to type words into Goggle and b) ability to cut and paste and then use a different font, cuz the teachers then dont notice.I may have to point him towards the word count function soon.Young people nowadays, eh..... I can remember.... *drifts off into drivel*.... etc etc