Sign in to follow this  
ontheballcity.com

ontheballcity.com

ontheballcity.com are excited to announce the launch of a new live awway match text commentary service. it will be headed by our report writer - http://www.ontheballcity.com/live-away-match-text-commentary/

it will feature regular, in-depth quality updates from City''s remaining away games this season. after a successful trial run against Burnley, a proper system has been created and will be launched at the Leeds United away game on February 19th. were there any of you that used the service for the Burnley game? If so what did you think?

Cheers OTBC team.

That''s great news, I did my best with the comment thread I thought it went out well. But a proper match coverage is excellent stuff. Looking well forward to using it for Leeds, can''t wait. Be great to have a few of you pink''un goers as part of the site, it doesn''t mean you have to abandon here - I know some of you post on WOTB too, why not ontheballcity.com? I really got some good feedback from you lads when I was writing my reports on there, you have some great opinions and I''m sure you''d be very welcome on ontheballcity.com.

Excellent news, will look forward to this feature. There is a post on there about a forward signing according to Paul Lambert''s twitter.