Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

i think i have cursed us :(

a loss again on my birthday 2 years in a row now, not good for us, really thought we would have got something there today after watching on the stream, lappin played brilliant today butnot sure on barnet today he was a little hit and miss, we had our chances but never mind i hope better things for next year :) never know it mite be man united lol

We always get knocked out of the Carling Cup on my birthday, so I understand your pain!

Happy Birthday nevertheless!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we have never lost a league game on my Birthday....because it''s in July.
[/quote]

What about Pre-season friendlies?

I''ve only been to the football on my birthday once, when I was in my late teens/early 20s.  We lost at home to the Binners.  Havent bothered going to CR on my birthday since.....

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]a loss again on my birthday 2 years in a row now, not good for us, really thought we would have got something there today after watching on the stream, lappin played brilliant today butnot sure on barnet today he was a little hit and miss, we had our chances but never mind i hope better things for next year :) never know it mite be man united lol[/quote]And you, like Grant Holt, are going to hell!

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]a loss again on my birthday 2 years in a row now, not good for us, really thought we would have got something there today after watching on the stream, lappin played brilliant today butnot sure on barnet today he was a little hit and miss, we had our chances but never mind i hope better things for next year :) never know it mite be man united lol[/quote]

I''m not getting any witchy vibes off you lass, so relax, and leave the curses to me.[;)]

[quote user="happyclappycun"]what happened to wiz''s hexes?[/quote]

I seem to remember Wiz''s hexes were all the rage during the relegation season and didn''t appear much last season.

Now, if like me you don''t believe in co-incidence...