Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Leeds away sold out....

That was quick. I thought we had the corner and half of behind the goal already, because I bought tickets on the day they went on sale and am behind the goal, but I know others are in the corner. Can''t imagine we''ve sold that many tickets in four days though. Anyone know?

[quote user="s10_yellow"]That was quick. I thought we had the corner and half of behind the goal already, because I bought tickets on the day they went on sale and am behind the goal, but I know others are in the corner. Can''t imagine we''ve sold that many tickets in four days though. Anyone know?[/quote]

I ordered mine on the day they went on sale too, around 3 pm, so hope I''m behind the goal and not in the corner too

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Are the Leeds police providing protection?[/quote]

Do you mean will they be handing out umbrellas if it rains?

Thought we woudl probably sell out, thats why we got tickets on tuesday. Diddnt think we would sell out this quickly though

If any one''s gutted because they didn''t get tickets, like I was, I just rang to see about the possibility of getting a bigger allocation, and bought 3 tickets together (impaired view).He said we''ve sold about 2200 ish and there''s roughly 600 left.So I don;t know where this thread came from, maybe it was the last non-restricted view tickets rupertthebear got. Get on the phone and buy them.

sorry if I mislead anybody, can''t believe the have given us circa 600 restricted view seats.....

We may charge high prices for away fans but they have a great view and top notch facilities!!

"doubt we will get anymore as leeds will sell out the home section "

blimey, how big is that ''section'' ?

It''s a 38,000 seat stadium that they struggle to sell 25,000 over week after week. Hopefully they''ll increase the allocation.

Got mine the other day, South East upper and an unrestricted view....Still some tickets left I was informed, both restricted and unrestricted views....but I think they''ll be sold off.

Although, if you want to sit with family, partners or buddies - unfortunately, I do think you''ll be out of luck.....

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]As all the seats at Elland Road face the pitch they all have an impaired view.............except when the Canaries roll up![/quote]Like! [:D]

You will not get anymore tickets. you have been allocated the south-east corner(lot of restricted veiws) and half the south stand(behind the goal).we have the other half of the southstand and as i speak there are 8 tickets left in that stand.the east stand upper is not open for this game(you are not classed as a big draw)so the maximum crowd will be around 31k i would guess a crowd of around 28-29k going on the last 5 home games(leaving out arsenal 38k)there are 7 of us traveling up by train(£140.00 return) 3 norwich fans who i am treating as a late xmas present they will have to keep their hands in their pockets as i have bought them tickets in the north stand at the back.hope you enjoy your day out(without getting a result).

[quote user="norwichwhite"]You will not get anymore tickets. you have been allocated the south-east corner(lot of restricted veiws) and half the south stand(behind the goal).we have the other half of the southstand and as i speak there are 8 tickets left in that stand.the east stand upper is not open for this game(you are not classed as a big draw)so the maximum crowd will be around 31k i would guess a crowd of around 28-29k going on the last 5 home games(leaving out arsenal 38k)there are 7 of us traveling up by train(£140.00 return) 3 norwich fans who i am treating as a late xmas present they will have to keep their hands in their pockets as i have bought them tickets in the north stand at the back.hope you enjoy your day out(without getting a result).[/quote]Think this game (and Forest) are our 2 most eagerly awaited games, the fact that we play you at 3:00 on a Saturday and the fixture is CAT B tells me that this game will sell out.Should  a good game, great to see the 3 teams promoted from L1 last season occupy 3 of the top 7 slots in this league, just shows how tough L1 really is.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]You will not get anymore tickets. you have been allocated the south-east corner(lot of restricted veiws) and half the south stand(behind the goal).we have the other half of the southstand and as i speak there are 8 tickets left in that stand.the east stand upper is not open for this game(you are not classed as a big draw)so the maximum crowd will be around 31k i would guess a crowd of around 28-29k going on the last 5 home games(leaving out arsenal 38k)there are 7 of us traveling up by train(£140.00 return) 3 norwich fans who i am treating as a late xmas present they will have to keep their hands in their pockets as i have bought them tickets in the north stand at the back.hope you enjoy your day out(without getting a result).[/quote]Is the ground within walking distance of the train station? If so, how long should it take?

Take you about half an hour to walk from the train station, theres a bus service outside, think it''s £3 gets you from the station to the ground and back, it''ll cost you about a fiver by taxi.