Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Bradley Bubb

Hey i have just seen this article on sky sports about this youngster playing non-league football, reportably attracting interest from number championship clubshttp://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6743948,00.htmlHe''s a striker, could potentially take a gamble on another non-league footballer to help us in the next couple of months- not much of a risk as would be cheap, however not really the type of signing i would like to see, not great long term- we have Cody Mac and Oli J to come back who are probably of a similar level.Does anyone else know anything about this guy? or any opinions on if they would like to see Lambert bring in someone like this or do they have any alternatives, the problem i see at the moment with the striker issue is that i cant think of any who we would bring in on loan, maybe we might have to look abroad, but i doubt they will have the passion over here or the toughness

ha thanks banana for not letting my thread be a complete waste, i agree with you, shame if he turns out to be a good champ player though, i am in 2 minds about it still as players like this can sometimes be good money investments too, look at DJ Campbell, i am quite sure one of his transfer fees succedded 1 Million, thats a great return.

[quote user="priceyrice"], look at DJ Campbell, i am quite sure one of his transfer fees succedded 1 Million, thats a great return.
[/quote]

cody had scored 17 this season for the gills, 20 goal a season man is £1m [;)]

ha according to wikipedia, Campbell cost Brentford 5,000, Birmingham 500K then Leicester 2.1Mi wish we had loaned Cody out to a league 1 team and get a much beeter judgement of his potential, i will be honest i dont know much about him and have never seen him play, but if he does continue his form he will def go up in value, if he can follow his goals this season up with +10 in championship next year (either with us or someone else) he will def be worth over a million in my mind, as he will be doing something which it doesnt seem Jackson or Martin can do