Sign in to follow this  
Sir Mike Harle

Glory Hunters

I have to say as a season ticket holder over the past few years its great to Carrow road booming again. However it really does annoy me and i cant understand why people insist to leave 10 15 minutes from the end, especailly when the team needs the fans support. If any of you know why people have to leave early when the team needs support i''d love to know why!!!

I agree totally. However, i think its a bit harsh in describing these people a glory hunters, most of them (the ones around me anyway) were pensioners or parents with their kids who wanted to avoid traffic and congestion when getting out of the ground. But to leave a quarter of an hour before the end is disappointing and i''m sure that the players would have felt down and depressed to see so many leaving so early. But credit to the ones who stayed and sung their hearts out till the very end. OTBC

I agree it is annoying but you can''t label these people glory hunters.  They may have any number of reasons for leaving early.  The guy who sits behind me travels from Mansfield every game and comes by train and might want to leave early to get home a bit earlier.  If people want to leave early and miss the action thats up to them.  Personally I don''t but it''s their choice