Sign in to follow this  
Sambool

Deano's goal against Man City

Just wondering if anyone knew where I could find a video of Ashton''s goal against Man City in our Premiership season..Ive had a look on youtube and cant seem to find it.

That goal was impossible, freakish almost! When you watch it you can''t believe how he could have meant to do it. But you know he must have meant it because from the position he was in and the absence of any players around him, there''s nothing else he could have been trying to do. One of the most underrated goals ever scored in the PL in my view, perhaps in part because it was so nonchelent. Up there with Zola''s back heel against us (tho that was in the cup) for skill and for the sheer outrageousnous of even attempting it! 

That game was crazy, McKenzie scored a very good one as well, then we fell apart, Delia went mental and fat fuck Robbie Fowler scored. Grrrr.

Fowler''s goal should never of been allowed, one of our players, think it was Flem, had a head injury on the halfway line.  The ref looked at Flem (or whoever it was), put the whilstle to his mouth, then saw the Man City attack in full flow so never blew.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Fowler''s goal should never of been allowed, one of our players, think it was Flem, had a head injury on the halfway line.  The ref looked at Flem (or whoever it was), put the whilstle to his mouth, then saw the Man City attack in full flow so never blew.[/quote]i watched that game in a hotel in London and they said the same on sky. Funnily enough it was neon Dion in the studio that dayAShtons goal was superb but his one against palace the following season was even better! what a player he could have been. i still think a fully fit Dean Ashton would have been twice the player Rooney is.