Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Worrying signs for our forwards!

It is becoming increasingly worrying we dont have enough fire power upfront. I think we would all agree to be chuffed we are in the position we are in, but what concerns me is we have great chance to push on and get in those play offs if not top two spots! Holts goals was good but all 4 strikers look out of sorts, foulgers money would be well placed to get an emergency loans striker in!

For some reason I can believe you live under a shell by the coast! [:D]

[quote user="I.S."]For some reason I can believe you live under a shell by the coast! [:D][/quote]

I guess you think Jackson not scoring in 15 games is a good thing? and youll be backing wilbrahams contribution? Typical Pink un poster! NOOOBBBB!

Yes mate! Definatly need to freshen things up a bit. Im sure lambert will pull something out the bag just hopefuly not another wilbraham!!

[quote user="Boozer"]Yes mate! Definatly need to freshen things up a bit. Im sure lambert will pull something out the bag just hopefuly not another wilbraham!![/quote]

Lets hop he doesnt disturb I.S in Yarmouth Libary for advice! 

YOU GO AND FIND SOMEONE SUITABLE THEN

Its all very well keep on going on about getting someone else in, but don''t you think there is a reason why we haven''t yet?

It could be any number of things.

Either Lambert doesn''t want anyone

Can''t afford anyone

Isn''t anyone good enough

etc etc

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="I.S."]For some reason I can believe you live under a shell by the coast! [:D][/quote]

I guess you think Jackson not scoring in 15 games is a good thing? and youll be backing wilbrahams contribution? Typical Pink un poster! NOOOBBBB! [/quote]I am guessing I.S post was a bit sarcy as there are so many posts related to this subject at the moment. Your point is spot on Canarychange but it has been the topic of discussion for last couple days- i aint having a dig, just explaining what i think I.S response was about, i may be wrong though

Lack of goals doesn''t appear to have hampered Nottm Forest (or Swansea come to that)

About ten less than us I believe

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="I.S."]For some reason I can believe you live under a shell by the coast! [:D][/quote]

I guess you think Jackson not scoring in 15 games is a good thing? and youll be backing wilbrahams contribution? Typical Pink un poster! NOOOBBBB! [/quote]

Oh dear, not the brightest are you? I was referring to the fact that similar threads to this have been posted at

least 2 dozen times in the last couple of weeks, and if you hadn''t read

any of them then you really must be living under a shell.

I''ll tell you what though, why don''t we try and bring Cody back? He is

banging them in at the moment, and has apparently won some sort of award

too?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]It is becoming increasingly worrying we dont have enough fire power upfront. I think we would all agree to be chuffed we are in the position we are in, but what concerns me is we have great chance to push on and get in those play offs if not top two spots! Holts goals was good but all 4 strikers look out of sorts, foulgers money would be well placed to get an emergency loans striker in! [/quote]

...yawn

[quote user="City1st"]Lack of goals doesn''t appear to have hampered Nottm Forest (or Swansea come to that)

About ten less than us I believe[/quote]Forest and Swansea do clean sheets we dont .

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="I.S."]For some reason I can believe you live under a shell by the coast! [:D][/quote]

I guess you think Jackson not scoring in 15 games is a good thing? and youll be backing wilbrahams contribution? Typical Pink un poster! NOOOBBBB! [/quote]

Oh dear, not the brightest are you? I was referring to the fact that similar threads to this have been posted at

too?

[/quote]Ok fair point, just i dont spend my life on here... i guess on this one ill back down. Zip it! [:#]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="I.S."]For some reason I can believe you live under a shell by the coast! [:D][/quote]

too?

[/quote]Ok fair point, just i dont spend my life on here... i guess on this one ill back down. Zip it! [:#][/quote]No worries,  had no intention of offending you - I was only trying to point it out in a light-hearted fashion!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]YOU GO AND FIND SOMEONE SUITABLE THEN

Its all very well keep on going on about getting someone else in, but don''t you think there is a reason why we haven''t yet?

It could be any number of things.

Either Lambert doesn''t want anyone

Can''t afford anyone

Isn''t anyone good enough

etc etc[/quote]Well said Gingerpele.Lambert needs to find another ball winner in midfield to add to the squad in my view.  He is unlikely to find a better striker than what we currently have to pick from with what we have in the transfer kitty at this time of year.  He should be making a choice on who is our 2nd choice strker and picking them week in week out to partner Holt in my opinion.

Iwouldnt was the cash on a loan unless it was with a view to buying. I cannot think of to many worth having on the market at the moment though at the price we can afford. matty Fryatt was a missed opportunity but perhaps the cash was not there when he went to Hull.

"Forest and Swansea do clean sheets we dont"

err, Scunthorpe, Bristol, Middlesbrough, Preston QPR (twice). Palace suggest you are wrong

as does the game against Swansea ... who didn''t keep a clean sheet against us, nor did Forest come to that

If the problem is also one of clean sheets then perhaps we have worrying signs about our defence as well. Is there worry signs that the defence being let down by the keeper or maybe the midfield who are not covering them properly ?

Which could mean that there are worrying signs for our management team.

Which could mean that we are indeed in very worrying times - justy how worried should we be, I ask ?

I hope he gets someone in to give the current ones a hand. If he can''t find a suitable striker for the right money. I would consider Lappin up front. He has played all over the park and never lets us. He is hungry to play, win and score. Also if he is playing closer to the goal there is mathematically less chance of his shot going high or wide

I hope he gets someone in to give the current ones a hand. If he can''t find a suitable striker for the right money. I would consider Lappin up front. He has played all over the park and never lets us down. He is hungry to play, win and score. Also if he is playing closer to the goal there is mathematically less chance of his shot going high or wide

[quote user="The gut"]I hope he gets someone in to give the current ones a hand. If he can''t find a suitable striker for the right money. I would consider Lappin up front. He has played all over the park and never lets us. He is hungry to play, win and score. Also if he is playing closer to the goal there is mathematically less chance of his shot going high or wide[/quote]i dont think people can knock jackson and wilbrahams commit and i reckon Lappin would be in the same boat! They just look out of there depth... but time will tell cause we have a really good chance of pushing forward this could be our down fall!

But you can knock Martins commitment. He''s really lazy isn''t he? Adds nothing to the team. Just waits for the ball to come to his feat and blasts it foolishly at the goal. Always gets outpaced and out muscled. Can''t win the ball in the air. Is quite obviously a Conference player at best.....

(Just incase you couldn''t tell.... That was sarcastic)

Hey Ginger, there was no need for that. I''m gonna stick up for Martin here. I don''t think he is any worse than Jackson or Wilbraham.