Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Re: Rarely have so many people been infatuated & seduced by a name.

Well at least he has started a thread without it being linked to some obscure website.However such a pathetic thread about a subject that has been flogged to death on here over and over again since Cody went to Gillingham asks for all the abuse it gets.......so may i finish my saying and borrowing an expression used repeatedly,Bly you really are a cock.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

This is fun.

That self-righteous inner circle in full flow

[:D]

OTBC

[/quote]Do you realise just how pathetic a person is that desperately clings to negative attention, rather than have no attention at all?Still, one slap in the head.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

This is fun.

OTBC

[/quote]

Do you realise just how pathetic a person is that desperately clings to negative attention, rather than have no attention at all?

Still, one slap in the head.

[:)]
[/quote]

Just ignore these threads Morty..they''re only clogging up the message board and the more people reply the higher these things stay, whilst genuinely good threads get pushed further down

[quote user="Jin"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

This is fun.

OTBC

[/quote]Do you realise just how pathetic a person is that desperately clings to negative attention, rather than have no attention at all?Still, one slap in the head.[:)][/quote]

Just ignore these threads Morty..they''re only clogging up the message board and the more people reply the higher these things stay, whilst genuinely good threads get pushed further down

[/quote]I was kinda hoping he might come to so me sort of realisation.Its not really working, is it?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

This is fun.

OTBC

[/quote]It''s got nothing to do with an ''inner circle'', Bly, it''s simply that everyone thinks you''re a f**king prannet.