Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Norwich V Reading - Score Predictions

I''m obviously hoping for a comfortable victory but i sense a 2nd defeat in a row - my prediction is 1-0 to Reading.

Diamond formation with Surman on the bench.

Holt & Martin up front.

Everybody is so pecimistic with their predictions on here! My mate who sit with is the same. "oo they''re a good side though, well struggle here"

we''re a good side! Especially in the bigger games we will step it up from last week and win 3-1

We have never lost 2 games in a row under Lambert so can''t see us losing, im going for 2-2 Long and Karacan for them and Holt and Barnett for us. 

[quote user="Grow Up Mate"]We have never lost 2 games in a row under Lambert so can''t see us losing, im going for 2-2 Long and Karacan for them and Holt and Barnett for us. [/quote]

Only if they make the goal twice the height it is now [:)]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Grow Up Mate"]We have never lost 2 games in a row under Lambert so can''t see us losing, im going for 2-2 Long and Karacan for them and Holt and Barnett for us. [/quote]

Only if they make the goal twice the height it is now [:)]

[/quote]

Lappin hatrick then !

I see this as payback revenge for us. we were cruising along last time and were cheated out of the win, so all guns ready for a big 4-0 win we are due another helping of dancing in the Barclay  

I feel the strikers will find their feet again. But it will be tough against a good Reading side.

I''m going for a 3-1 win. Holt, Wes and Chrissy to score for us and Shane Long for them.

9-0 Reading,Holt and Ruddy sent off,Lambert resigns and Gunn is brought in as caretaker,i get home the Wife has left me and the dog has Died,or is that to optimistic for some fans on here,FFS!![:|]

4-2 Norwich,Martin 2,Holt and Angela.

I can understand some of this pessimism, lost last week but second half should have buried em once strikers start to get on the end we''ll be ok.  Chris M to start today and will score.  Long looks like he is injured and Reading short of goal scorers.  Clean sheet please.

One worrying thing is that, albeit we were a man down, Reading found the right tactics against our formation in the 2nd half.Expect some tactical jiggery-pokery from Paul.