Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Let's all Boo Harte!!

Very clever piece of reverse psychology from Federici, knowing full well that booing Harte will only spur him to raise his game!

Also the statement:

“I know it’s a good atmosphere at Carrow Road and their fans are brilliant. They always have a good crowd and obviously they’ve got a lot of support at the minute because they are doing well”

Well clever you , check your facts and look at the last few years average attendance’s , we don’t need a good run or even success to fill the stadium week in week out.

Unlike the Madejski

Boo him by all means I will; but not to the detriment of supporting Norwich. That is what always happened when Andy Marshall returned and we all know how that  usually ended.

To boo is to give this guy a back handed complement, far better to chant something like:-

"He''s going to dive in a minute, he''s going to dive in a minute, etc" as it also give the ref something to think about if there are any fouls involving him!

[quote user="GMF"]

To boo is to give this guy a back handed complement, far better to chant something like:-

"He''s going to dive in a minute, he''s going to dive in a minute, etc" as it also give the ref something to think about if there are any fouls involving him!

[/quote]

Quite right GMF; this would be much better use of our collective energies!

Unfortunately the diving chants never seemed to stop the diving dwarf Andy Johnson.

I think the only thing that ever winds players up is cheering their every mistake or every time they get clattered. As someone has quite rightly said, booing seems to just spur on most players and they usually like it.

However Harte''s theatrics did more to get Holt sent off than Oliver just being a terrible official so he certainly deserves some stick.

[quote user="GMF"]

[/quote]Spot on.I''m up for singing that!

[quote user="PKC"]Boo him by all means I will; but not to the detriment of supporting Norwich. That is what always happened when Andy Marshall returned and we all know how that  usually ended.[/quote]

Hello PCK, it`s so long since we heard from you dear, I do hope all is well?

I don''t blame the ref. I blame Harte for being a cheating fanny (professional??..sure). It wasn''t so much that he went down (may have produced a undeserved yellow at most or talking to). It''s the fact he SCREAMED as if a sniper from the crown took a shot at his leg and then all his bumboys gathered around to get Holt sent off because they thought he''d snapped his leg into pieces.

I think the idea of chants is good, but applauding his every mistake, loss of the ball etc is best. I''d love the boys to really make them look stupid and average, like we were doing up until the point where the ''professional'' Harte did his ''Rivaldo''. Main thing is to win though..a thorough beating would be perfect though

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

Very clever piece of reverse psychology from Federici, knowing full well that booing Harte will only spur him to raise his game!

Also the statement:

“I know it’s a good atmosphere at Carrow Road and their fans are brilliant. They always have a good crowd and obviously they’ve got a lot of support at the minute because they are doing well”

Well clever you , check your facts and look at the last few years average attendance’s , we don’t need a good run or even success to fill the stadium week in week out.

Unlike the Madejski

[/quote]

I have a feeling that this might have backfired on Mr Harte. I thought in the first 20 minutes he looked as though it all got to him. Very poor passes , a free kick that sailed into the Barclay, and whilst he improved a bit, he then tried the old Andy Hughes trick of trying to get involved with every fracas and got some real short change from the City players particularly Ward. The icing on the cake was of course Holty getting to the ball first to score, leaving that nice Mr Harte in a heap.  All very pleasing.