Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

that tackle!!

was horrendous and Karacan was rightly sent off!!! Thought Fox was badly injured but thankfully not. Karacan was the guy who got away with a similar tackle on Korey at their place. have to say never thought Reading would be as physical as they were today!!!

Staright red any day of the week, Fox was off the ground when he was tackled and the ball was nowhere near him.

I''m only going by my initial reaction and it was directly in front of my section of stand. In any event, this player deserved a red for his foul on Korey at their place so finally got his come uppance.

Must say my initial reaction was that he got there a little late but was a yellow - having seen it again the studs were showing and well off the ground so a definate straight RED well done ref

Karacan got what he deserved, high and late and those sort usually do serious damage.

Also not particularly surprised to see Harte in the middle of it, used to like him as a player but since his cheating at their place on getting Holty sent off I''ve seen him numerous times in the refs ear on highlights either trying to get people sent off or remonstrating about his colleagues getting booked, you reap what you sow!

One of the most dangerous tackles seen at Carra in recent years and rightly punished.

So poor it reminded me of Kevin Muscats latest career-ending ''work'' down under.