Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

well done Chris Martin

have to say that thought he was back to his best today, maybe the decision to drop him worked well!!! keep it up now!!!

gingerpele, i do criticise him but thats because he is so frustrating as hes as talented as anyone on his day!! Glad to say he showed that today!!

If you mean the one in the first half when he got the wrong side of the defender (or right side from his point of view) That was not a penalty and he was lucky not to get booked. in honesty the Reading one at the start of the second half was a better shout. I had a good view of both as I sit upper N&P in line with both incidents

True dat, Rude Old. I''m a Martin fan but still don''t think he''s anywhere near his best. But it was good to see him shooting despite his recent goal drought.

Still clearly our best option up front with Holt.

Yup, I thought Chrissy had a pretty good game today. Infact for the most part I think he had a better game than Grant Holt but probably was starting to fade/run out of ideas when he got took off.

as usual his first touch and link up play was possibly only bettered by Wes.He desperately wants and needs a goal though. That will get him back to scoring and the whiners off his back.Quality player.