Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

chris hughton

I have it on good authority that he''s scounting for Blyth Spartans A.F.C, having been made aware of the availability of Aaron Wilbraham.Apparently Lambert wanted to keep Wilbraham, especially having only recently bought the player; however given the ferocity with which keyboard warriors have made their voices known, he was left with little option but to get him out of Norwich before the nerds........ Wrote another distasteful comment (?).

ineviable Lambo to go to the prem with or without Norwich so Houghton being shown about in preperation ?Hell if we lost Lambo I''d love to seee Chris here !

Maybe he came to learn a little about thr Lambert magic at first hand?

Wise fellow

I too would like to see him here if Lambert goes.

OTBC

[quote user="Lord Farqaard"]Yeah i saw him too, he was going into the directors box
[/quote]

Yup.....saw Hughton sat in the back-row of the Director''s box....

I''m guessing that he must be doing some scouting for someone whilst out of a management job. Be surprised if he was here on official NCFC business.

yer i saw him arrive in his brand new audi and he kind of asked a steward where to park his car lmao and i think the idea is that possibly brian mc was on his last game in charge and hes a possible candidate to take over at reading or he was doing a bit of scouting on some of these top quality players we have here!