Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Forest game on Sky

The game in question is a home game...That''s 2 home Saturday games that have been moved now (Bristol City to a Monday and Notts Forest to a Friday)  that leaves only 3 more including tomorrow left before the end of the season (omitting possible playoff game)

How much money to club get for a home TV game. I''m happier game is moved forward rather than back the incentive to win and put pressure on everyone else is always better in my opinion.

Just booked a half day off work... bloody pain for us exiles, I''m one of the lucky ones that can normally pick and choose when I take my holidays, but for those who are teachers etc. it''s another game they can''t get to.

God I hate Sky, I''m working 2-10pm shift that week and don''t think I can get the day off as other people are off for Easter Holidays. Will be so annoyed if I''ve got to miss any game, never mind one of our biggest games of the season.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]3 in 5 weeks?! 6 in a single season?! 7 if you include the Beeb Have the national media suddenly got an updated map of England that now includes Norfolk?[/quote]

Currently 6 altogether - I think?

Watford

Reading

Suffolk

Bristol

Swansea

Forest

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]3 in 5 weeks?! 6 in a single season?! 7 if you include the Beeb Have the national media suddenly got an updated map of England that now includes Norfolk?[/quote]

Currently 6 altogether - I think?

Watford

Reading

Suffolk

Bristol

Swansea

Forest

[/quote]Ayewww.pinkun.com/norwich-city/fixtures-and-results

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Just booked a half day off work... bloody pain for us exiles, I''m one of the lucky ones that can normally pick and choose when I take my holidays, but for those who are teachers etc. it''s another game they can''t get to.[/quote]

Teachers? don''t they finish work at 3.30 anyway?

Looking forward to what train deals CC''s can get for this one.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

Looking forward to what train deals CC''s can get for this one.[/quote]  The Capital Canaries are only able to offer Saturday travel deals, you''ll need to book your own advance purchase tickets for this one.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Sky home games are worth 3500 to 4000 on the gate. They and the Club assume loyal Norwich fans will fill the ground despite the inconvenience too.[/quote]

21,000 tickets are already paid for via season-ticket holders, so the club is on a financial winner come what may.

the big issue here that no one has touched upon is the fact with the swansea game being moved to the evening the week before the forest game we will have one heck of a tough week made all the more harder having to play 3 crucial matches in a very short amount of time than what would of been the case.

swansea 5.15 ko on 9th april

watford 7.45 ko 12th april

forest 7.45 ko 15th april

all 3 are direct rivals for promotion and will the outcome of which will surely decide our season. so thanks sky for bunching up 3 massive games into 6 days.

Really Pi$$ed off with this. I''m not allowed to take any days off work in April or May, so no chance of getting to the game. Thanks again Sky!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]the big issue here that no one has touched upon is the fact with the swansea game being moved to the evening the week before the forest game we will have one heck of a tough week made all the more harder having to play 3 crucial matches in a very short amount of time than what would of been the case.

swansea 5.15 ko on 9th april

watford 7.45 ko 12th april

forest 7.45 ko 15th april

all 3 are direct rivals for promotion and will the outcome of which will surely decide our season. so thanks sky for bunching up 3 massive games into 6 days.[/quote]Hadn''t realised that yet. A bit worrying that, along with all the inconvenience of the re-arrangement.Bloody Sky.

Firstly having booked a short break around the Norwich Fixtures I have found it most annoying that game has been brought forward because now arriving back in Norwich on Saturday lunch time will mean missing the game...!!! Ggggrrrr... Secondly... 15th April is the Anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster. Forest fans would have been directly involved with this and I know many Norwich fans that were watching City playing v Everton that day... The Norwich game becoming a match that was of no significance at all. I personally object to sky having such a strangle hold on being able to pull the strings as to when games are being played. As for the bit about teachers... Im a teacher and not all teachers finish at 3.30....! :)

Just seen this on the offy site as a re-arranged fixture. Hacked off as my friend''s son now can''t come as it''s a Friday night, which he''d been planning to do as it''s in the school holidays. Had it been on the Saturday, he could have caught the train up with some others.And the poster who thinks teachers finish at 3:30 is having a laugh. Obviously if it were such an easy job, they''d be doing it instead of whatever it is they do.