Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

A linesman was hit

[quote user="happyclappycun"]I see some of you disagree which is fair enough everyone has their own opinion i just see it as someone being over passionate and i would rather have passionate fans then having a man united prawn sandwich brigade.[/quote]

Was it you? Dont need or want this in football regardless whether it was aimed at harte or the lino show the passion by making some noise nothing else is needed.

[quote user="happyclappycun"] For life now you gota be joking what if it was a young 15 year old who will grow up in 5 years time but still cant go football moronic comment.

Well said should deffo be a ban for life,no excuse for that.We all have our emotions running high but that was just stupid and could land the club in trouble[/quote]It doesn''t matter whether he''s 15 or 50, that''s no excuse.  Whoever it was it a complete tool and deserves to be banned for life, end of.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Blurboy1980"]Sorry but not living in England so im asking...but aren''t there cameras everywhereeeeeeee in England. Wont this person be spotted or pointed out on cameras?
[/quote]

They have cameras all over the away section, Barcley and Snake Pit.

Police will know exactly who he is
and what he ate for dinner last night round about now, and thats even if none of the Barcley sold him out.
And you can bet your life they were signing like song birds, good on em as well :)
[/quote]

Correct, Nexus; he''ll be in court befoe long, I''ve no doubt. I just hope the bench gives this idiot the punishment that his stupidity warrants.

Horrible incident, just pleased that lineo didnt make a meal of it & fair play to Harte after his antics earlier in the season, he could av milked the situation, strangely the additional time played for stoppages gave us time to create the winner  

Disgraceful act from a mindless ''thug'' who deserves a ban, even if it''s a lifetime.  IMHO we can do without ''thugs'' at our club, they can bugger off and support Leeds where there ilk is welcome.

I''m going to hurl personal abuse at Ian Harte all day. I''m going to chant that I hate Ian Harte.I''m going to encourge any player within a 5 yard radius of Ian Harte to break his legs.Oo you threw a lighter in his direction, shame on you, get banned for life.If Holt had gone through Harte and had him stretched off the crowd would''ve errupted. Reckon that would''ve hurt more than a little plastic lighter. Who cares.  Enjoy the win.

He just shouted and gestured, probably not only frustrated at the stupidity, but the delay it caused to the game.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]just playing ''devils advocate'' but what would everyones reaction have been had the intended target been hit ??[/quote]

I think I would have felt no different, still not a fan, just a thug and our club could well do without more fines

ian harte was winking to the reading fans as he was getting dogs abuse in the corner .. then when the linesman went down he was pointing at the barclay as if to say you lot did that !! i didn''t really notice holty geting that involved ...

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]just playing ''devils advocate'' but what would everyones reaction have been had the intended target been hit ??[/quote]exactly the same reaction.throwing missles at players has no place in ANY sport.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Sorry but not living in England so im asking...but aren''t there cameras everywhereeeeeeee in England. Wont this person be spotted or pointed out on cameras?
[/quote]

I truely hope so, he/she need their fingers chopped off, a right mindless moron.[:@]

fook off you knob.suppose you will ask for protection on your trip to ER next week........ or will you be sitting on your sofa  tapping away at your laptop about the nawty leeds fans and how they scared the women and children................

[quote user="john_starks"]I''m going to hurl personal abuse at Ian Harte all day.
I''m going to chant that I hate Ian Harte.
I''m going to encourge any player within a 5 yard radius of Ian Harte to break his legs.

Oo you threw a lighter in his direction, shame on you, get banned for life.

If Holt had gone through Harte and had him stretched off the crowd would''ve errupted. Reckon that would''ve hurt more than a little plastic lighter.

Who cares.  Enjoy the win.
[/quote]

Apparently we are going to be investigated by the FA on 3 counts

1. The lighter incident

2. Failure once again to control our players ( we were already warned as to our future conduct )

3. Aparently when we scored a steward was hurt as fans surged forward ( not sure what happened here ) but apparently we had already been warned.

Lets hope the fines are not to big.  

[quote user="happyclappycun"]For life now you gota be joking what if it was a young 15 year old who will grow up in 5 years time but still cant go football moronic comment.

Well said should deffo be a ban for life,no excuse for that.We all have our emotions running high but that was just stupid and could land the club in trouble[/quote]If it was a young 15 year old he shouldn''t have had a lighter. [:P]

He was rightfully peed off with the idiot who threw it. He picked it up and threw it to the ground in disguist, then handed it to a steward.

It was a discraceful act and while I would expect this from idiot Millwall or Leeds fans its not something I would expect from any of us. I hope the idiot who done this will be banned for life. While everyone knows giving players and refs a bit of stick is part and parcel of football anything like this is just discraceful. Even if it was someone who is absolutely hated eg. Robbie Savage, David Norris etc you just cannot throw things at people like that

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Sorry but not living in England so im asking...but aren''t there cameras everywhereeeeeeee in England. Wont this person be spotted or pointed out on cameras?[/quote]

Yep and therefore it''s not a story. WE WON TODAY! Come on city.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]last post was to weareyellow49 and what an appropriate name
[/quote]

Blimey, thought I heard something then............... my hearing must be playing me up, I swear I heard a Leeds scum fan on a NCFC forum.

We have got to be seen to act against this person. If we can find him and ban him before the FA hearing then we might be treated lightly. As for the player control I personally like the passion and togetherness of the team and can''t see what we did wrong today.

The steward well I hope he/she''s fine but when things like a last minute winning goal happen surely it''s a hazard of the job and I hope it wasn''t intended in any way.