Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

A linesman was hit

Assume the guy who threw whatever it was, was trying to hit Harte.

If the person who did it is reading this, assuming you can, you are an idiot. Shame on you.

whoever threw that is a complete and utter tnuc,Hang your head in shame, so glad you will never be able to show your face at Carrow Road again

some chap on radio norfolk canary call said the fan was aiming for harte with a coin, missed and hit the linesman just above the eye!

If the chap is reading this, do football a favour and dont go again. There is already a lack of refs your not going to help the FA!!!

[:@][:@]

Someone in the lower barclay who threw it. It looked like it hit Harte on the shoulder and bounced into the lino''s eye. A couple of people were pulled out straight away but I don''t think it was them as they returned straight away. Let''s hope they caught it on camera and come down heavy on who ever it was, there''s just no need for that sort of behaviour. Holt was absolutly disgusted and made sure the barclay knew it.

Was disgusting !Any football team any player any club regardless.Which ever waste of sperm who threw an object, f**k off. We do not want you supporting our club, in fact I highly doubt any football club on the planet would want you as a fan.I hope your proud of yourself and enjoy being banned from the club.

From what I heard the people around him sold him out.Pat yourselves on the backs boys ! Job well done :)

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"] If your going to throw something atleast get it on target jesus!
[/quote]

if your going to throw something go to an empty beach and throw stones, hours of fun to be had!! not at a football match where injuries are a posibility!!!

[quote user="Lunarcrash"] Let''s hope they caught it on camera and come down heavy on who ever it was, there''s just no need for that sort of behaviour..[/quote]

or maybe someone sitting in that area can tell the club his (assuming it was a he) seat number and row so they can find out who it was that way.

first of all i know there is thread about this but i thought it pertinent to post and i apologise.I don''t get the chance to go to Carrow Road very often, I was lucky enough to borrow a friends season ticket as he was away and got to go today.Now i know every club has its own fair share of plonker fans and we can no doubt all relate stories of sitting next to the village idiot at Carrow road.However today we witnessed something that I havent seen in 20 years of supporting the club. Throwing a lighter is unacceptable behaviour and it spoilt the whole game for me. im pleased we won, im pleased for the players and hope they enjoyed the win. However the ar*ehole who through the lighter should be banned from the stadium for life.he might be bragging to his slope headed knuckle dragging mates in the cat and fiddle on Magdalene Street right now about it, about how he is "ard innit". Well no, you aren''t hard, you are as thick as S*it. you are not a norwich city fan, you have done something to tarnish the good name of the club. A club me and 27000 other fans are proud to call ours.i doubt you will read this, and i doubt you have the comprehension to understand, but we dont want you at Carrow Road.If someone saw who did it then dob them in it, get them banned, and make yourself, the club and the fans proud. as for the offender, theres a word i dont like using and cant on a family message board, but you sir can find the name i want to call you in the name of one of City''s championship rivals. their nickname is Scunny. i''ll leave you to figure the rest.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="happyclappycun"]its only a lighter hardly gorn to hurt.[/quote]

let someone throw a lighter in your eye, see how you react!!

[/quote]but happy clappy is "ard innit".. he wouldn''t feel a lighter... back to school on Monday happy clappy.

Here Here Jas , well said.

To the Mouth Breather than threw it =Your Not fit to be a Norwich fan , and neither do the club, players or fans want you to be amongst our number !!

Everyone seemed to be going down today. First Chris Martin. Then that chubby little Reading player. Then the lino.

i personally think your being kind only banning him from this stadium, he is a treat to all officials and players, who cares if he went for harte thats not the issues its the fact he threw an object! We as a club have had a few fines this season, lambert vs reading is the most memorable and if we keep getting fined out ''family club'' title will soon go!!!!!! [:@]

I see some of you disagree which is fair enough everyone has their own opinion i just see it as someone being over passionate and i would rather have passionate fans then having a man united prawn sandwich brigade.

Sorry but not living in England so im asking...but aren''t there cameras everywhereeeeeeee in England. Wont this person be spotted or pointed out on cameras?

[quote user="happyclappycun"]I see some of you disagree which is fair enough everyone has their own opinion i just see it as someone being over passionate and i would rather have passionate fans then having a man united prawn sandwich brigade.[/quote]

its not being over passionate. it bloody hooliganism!!!

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Sorry but not living in England so im asking...but aren''t there cameras everywhereeeeeeee in England. Wont this person be spotted or pointed out on cameras?
[/quote]

if not then someone in the barclay will tell the club i would think. And with about 10 stewards in that corner 1 of them must have seen the chap!?

[quote user="happyclappycun"]I see some of you disagree which is fair enough everyone has their own opinion i just see it as someone being over passionate and i would rather have passionate fans then having a man united prawn sandwich brigade.[/quote]Oh thats bizare.Id rather have 27,000 silent happy clappers than a single knuckle dragging neandethal.

"Sorry your honor, I did not mean to blind the man for life, I am just passionate ""Oh ok son, its fine.......".* bangs hammer down * "innocent on all charges, hes a passionate man "  *rousing cheers from the court room*In your dreams you rats turd !!!

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Sorry but not living in England so im asking...but aren''t there cameras everywhereeeeeeee in England. Wont this person be spotted or pointed out on cameras?[/quote]They have cameras all over the away section, Barcley and Snake Pit.Police will know exactly who he is and what he ate for dinner last night round about now, and thats even if none of the Barcley sold him out.And you can bet your life they were signing like song birds, good on em as well :)

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="happyclappycun"]its only a lighter hardly gorn to hurt.[/quote]You idiot.  Hope he gets banned for life, the linesman was clearly in a state of shock and hurt, poor guy.  Harte''s an idiot, but even he didn''t deserve it.  It looked like someone got kicked out from what I could see, but sure the culprit will get caught.[/quote]

Well said should deffo be a ban for life,no excuse for that.We all have our emotions running high but that was just stupid and could land the club in trouble

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="happyclappycun"]its only a lighter hardly gorn to hurt.[/quote]You idiot.  Hope he gets banned for life, the linesman was clearly in a state of shock and hurt, poor guy.  Harte''s an idiot, but even he didn''t deserve it.  It looked like someone got kicked out from what I could see, but sure the culprit will get caught.[/quote]

For life now you gota be joking what if it was a young 15 year old who will grow up in 5 years time but still cant go football moronic comment.

Well said should deffo be a ban for life,no excuse for that.We all have our emotions running high but that was just stupid and could land the club in trouble[/quote]

[quote user="happyclappycun"]I see some of you disagree which is fair enough everyone has their own opinion i just see it as someone being over passionate and i would rather have passionate fans then having a man united prawn sandwich brigade.[/quote]

I assume from your post''s content, your attitude and your ''text speak'' English that you are an immature young chav. Throwing objects at players does not equate to football passion; it means that the person involved is, like you, terminally stupid and doesn''t give a toss about the Club.