Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Good luck Pboro_Canary and all you other PUP''s.

Sadly I''ll be missing tomorrow night but have a pint of taddy for me !

This week I''m with Kathy...

Stockport v Bury - Away Win

I''m going for a home win for Buckie Thistle v. Strathspey Thistle in the Highland League.

Buckie are W8 D1 L0 F19 A7 at home and Strathspey are W0 D3 L6 F8 A33 away.

Good Luck, Pboro! 

Good luck this week Pboro, I''m heading back to good old Blighty this week where I expect:Cardiff to beat ScunthorpeGood luck Pboro, and all you Pups.

Greetings Pickers!!

I''m going to try France this week and a Home win for PSG, currently 2nd, against lowly Lens, who have only 1 away win to their credit.

Good luck P''boro!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Sadly I''ll be missing tomorrow night but have a pint of taddy for me !

[/quote]

We will miss you Wazzy, hopefully you will make the next one.

Now who''s gonna get Lapp home safely in that wheelbarrow!

I''m off to Belgium for my pick this week. Anderlecht, who have the best home record in the league W9 D3 L0 F34 A4 , entertain Cercle Brugge who''s away form is only average W3 D2 L6 F12 A17. With only five fixtures left in Belgium Anderlecht will be wanting to win their home games to stay in top spot.

Anderlecht     V     Cercle Brugge       Home win

Good luck everyone and see you tonight[B]

Firstly my pick this week is in Switzerland and is.....Basel v St. Gallen.....Home win.The very best of luck to P_boro and all this weeks pickers.[Y]Now the sob story[:''(] 3 months ago whilst walking my little ole puppy I stepped into a rabbit hole and fractured my knee and am still wearing a leg brace now awaiting another knee op in May. I was looking forward to getting out tonight to meet friends old and new but stupidly on Monday whilst out with my now much bigger puppy I tripped on a hidden stump and dislocated the same knee and have been told I''m to remain imobile for at least another 10 days[:''(]   If anybody fancies walking the dog let me know and I''ll put you on the rota..[:D][;)]

Seriously tempted by Ebusua Dwarfs to beat Brong Ahafo Stars in the Ghanaian League, but have decided to take Trent''s advice and cross the Irish Sea:

CRUSADERS to beat Nortel

Bonne chance a tous[Y] et meilleurs voeux pour ce soir.[<:o)] Allez la biere Taddy![B]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Firstly my pick this week is in Switzerland and is.....

Basel v St. Gallen.....Home win.

The very best of luck to P_boro and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

Now the sob story[:''(]
3 months ago whilst walking my little ole puppy I stepped into a rabbit hole and fractured my knee and am still wearing a leg brace now awaiting another knee op in May. I was looking forward to getting out tonight to meet friends old and new but stupidly on Monday whilst out with my now much bigger puppy I tripped on a hidden stump and dislocated the same knee and have been told I''m to remain imobile for at least another 10 days[:''(]
  If anybody fancies walking the dog let me know and I''ll put you on the rota..[:D][;)]
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Inchy, we will miss you but you need to follow doctors orders.

You and I should have a race on our sticks!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Firstly my pick this week is in Switzerland and is.....

3 months ago whilst walking my little ole puppy I stepped into a rabbit hole and fractured my knee and am still wearing a leg brace now awaiting another knee op in May. I was looking forward to getting out tonight to meet friends old and new but stupidly on Monday whilst out with my now much bigger puppy I tripped on a hidden stump and dislocated the same knee and have been told I''m to remain imobile for at least another 10 days[:''(]
  If anybody fancies walking the dog let me know and I''ll put you on the rota..[:D][;)]
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Inchy, we will miss you but you need to follow doctors orders.

[/quote]

I''ll see if I can get odds before making my winner prediction. "Postponed" is the more likely outcome. [:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "] 3 months ago whilst walking my little ole puppy I stepped into a rabbit hole and fractured my knee and am still wearing a leg brace now awaiting another knee op in May. I was looking forward to getting out tonight to meet friends old and new but stupidly on Monday whilst out with my now much bigger puppy I tripped on a hidden stump and dislocated the same knee and have been told I''m to remain imobile for at least another 10 days[:''(]

[/quote]

That''s no excuse Inchy! You''ve still got one good leg haven''t you? Hop on a bus! [8o|]

[;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll see if I can get odds before making my winner prediction. "Postponed" is the more likely outcome. [:D]

[/quote]

Inchy will be long odds on to win.

He''s better than me at everything[:''(]

Just look at the PUPs League!

Sorry to hear about the trip Inchy and I wish you a speedy recovery.

My pick for this week would have been a banker away a few weeks ago but Dean Smith has really had an effect on his new team along with one Matty Gill. Add to this the away teams loss of Eddie Howe moving to Burnley this is now a bit of a gamble but

Walsall V Bournemouth Away win

Good luckPeterboro'' - I don''t suppose this helps really!

Borussia Dortmund, the run away leaders of the Bundesliga to win away at Kaiserslautern. Dortmund have 10 wins and 1 defeat on their travels this season. Kaiserslautern have a 3,4,3 home record.

Good luck P_Boro and all PUPs

MC

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

I''m off to Germany for FC Kaiserslautern vs Borrusia Dortmund - AWAY WIN

Dortmund are top and have won ten out of their eleven away games to date and scoring twenty seven goals in the process. Kaiserslautern are fourteenth and have won only three of their ten home games this season.

Sorry Shack, I read through the posts after i''d made my selection and pretty much repeated exactly what you had put earlier!!!! Doh!!!

Good luck PUPs [Y]

[/quote]