Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty eight of the free bet season. This week it

s our good friend Pboro_Canary in charge and making the final selections. Pboro is another PUP who has been with us practically from the start, and has been consistently good too. In all that time he has given us 87 winning selections from 121 picks. And of course he has also previously twice been successful in the final selections. This season Pboro has remained consistent and is on top form right now with 7 correct picks from his last 8. So let’s help him to make it a hat-trick of wins by giving him our very best selections from the weekends games. Don’t forget our PUPs library which is there to help us on the NCISA web site.

I hope to see lots of you PUPs on Friday evening. At the last count I know of 20 who are definitely coming. Billy Dixon and Angie are going to be there and our VIP guest has to be our great friend Kev who is coming all the way from Leeds. Each and everyone of you is welcome and hopefully it will be a great evening. I will be providing the Arrdee Sausages and CityAngel has kindly offered to bring rolls, doritos and dips and cheese and pineapple on sticks to go with them. There will also be a quiz at about 9pm. It’s all for a bit of fun and Kev has come up trumps again by providing a shield so the winners can be recorded and the shield played for again at future meets.

Don’t forget to check out our Face Group Page. Kev is updating it every week and it’s a good way of keeping in touch with other PUPs.

Last month was the FONCY AGM an event that I had to miss this year. But I thought I would share with you all this paragraph from their Chairmans Report : -

“I am not going to try and explain how the Pink-Un PUPS works but I am sure most of you know and if not have a word with Eddie or Billy Dixon after the meeting, I am sure they will tell you all about it. What I would say is that through their efforts FONCY has benefitted by over £1,000, but just as importantly it has promoted FONCY in such a way that there are many fans who have come to know and understand what FONCY is all about just because of the PUPS. A big thank-you to all of them.”

You should all be proud of this and it’s nice to see that our efforts are not only recognised and appreciated but also have helped promote FONCY and thereby benefiting our academy more ways than through the funds we raise. Check out all the FONCY news here.

I

ll hand the free bet over to P_boro now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x3 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away P_boro... the free bet is yours.......[:)]........

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

Crusaders to beat Nortel Fc in the Irish cup.Crusaders are second in the premier league, Nortel plays in the Northern Amateur league.As a comparison Nortel played Coleraine away in this round last season, and got beat 6-0 -  Crusaders are better that Coleraine. Best of luck Pboro!

Although I had a bit of a disaster in the Conf last week I''ll stick with it and go for:

KIDDERMINSTER -v- Altrincham HOME WIN

Good Luck P''boro and all you Lovely PUPs

Looking forward to the Friday PUPs meet

Italy for me this week AC Milan v Parma  home win pleaseAC Milan sit at the top of the table, having won  7 of their last 12 at home.Parma have only won 2 of their last 11 away games. I am also hoping this doesn''t turn out like a few of their matches last month, which were scoring draws.Good luck peeps and see some of you Friday.

Good evening Nutmeister,good luck Peterborough and all you other PUPs out there.

Spain for me this week and an away win for BARCELONA(2/13) v Sporting Gijon(11/1)

Wales for me.

Newtown AFC   V     TNS                 away win.

LDLLLL             V      WWDWWW.

Cheers all and good luck[Y]

Its the German 2nd division for me this week and

Bielefeld v Bochum - Away Win

Bielefeld are bottom, have W2 D1 L8 F10 A22 at home and have lost 8 of the last 9. Bochum are 3rd, away have W6 D0 L4 F11 A9, and have won their last 8.

Best of luck Pboro and all fellow PUPs. See ya Friday.

I think I''ll stick with the pick that I selected slightly early last week [:$][:$]

Hamilton -v- HEARTS    AWAY WIN

Hamilton have played 22, achieving 14 pts and a GD of -25, whereas Hearts are sitting in third on 48 pts from their 24 games played and a GD of +16.

Good Luck Pboro.  I''m not able to attend on Friday as the dart board beckons, but I''m sending Mandie Moo with some Rocky Road for you all.  [<:o)][^][<:o)]

Premier League for me

Liverpool v Wigan Home win

Good luck Pups, especially Pboro.

Looking forward to seeing fellow Pups on Friday.

Good luck Pboro!I''m with Herman this week -Newtown v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WIN in the Welsh Premiership Looking forward to seeing you all again on Friday night.Don''t forget to come and check out the Facebook page - its getting lonely talking to myself on there [;)]Leedscanary

Thanks to Nutty for the big intro, I look forward to my week at the helm. I will be making my final selections about 5PM on Friday night so please get your picks in before that if you want them considered in the final six. Already pleased with the quality of suggestions btw.

I''m off to Germany for FC Kaiserslautern vs Borrusia Dortmund - AWAY WIN

Dortmund are top and have won ten out of their eleven away games to date and scoring twenty seven goals in the process. Kaiserslautern are fourteenth and have won only three of their ten home games this season.

Good luck PUPs [Y]

Has to be Liverpool to beat Wigan for me this week, Dalglish has got them playing better than before.

Good Luck Pboro and all pickers, hopefully we can win again.

I''m staying in Scotland where hapless third division outfit Clyde have just appointed a certain Jim Duffy (remember him?) as manager. After winning the first game of the season they have not managed a win since, picking up only six points in total. Their home record is (0-2-5-6-15). Conversly, Elgin are pushing for the play-offs so I can only see one winner here. 

Clyde v Elgin........Away win.

Good luck Pboro. [Y]

Braintree town, leaders of Conference South, to beat Dartford currently placed 15th, at home :D

BRAINTREE TOWN vs Dartford.... Home win

Good Luck :D