Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

To all in the Barclay

Just a post to congratulate all of you who started singing after the 4th Boro goal went in. This must have got through to the players. - It also drowned out the two winging gits who seem to take more pleasure at knocking the team and heckling the offical than encouraging the team ( they didn''t even celebrate the goals! - why do people like this turn up?)- I sit in the N & P as I have been introducing my son the benefits of supporting your home team.instead of United! The support at Villa was disappointing last week and the vibes through the week were poor. So to each and every one of you. Well Done.

[quote]Just a post to congratulate all of you who started singing after the 4th Boro goal went in. This must have got through to the players. - It also drowned out the two winging gits who seem to take more ...[/quote]

Thankyou

[quote]Don''t go praising the Barclay, this means that there was very little singing for 77 minutes![/quote]

Without the Barclay all the players would have seen is seats emptying and would have been feeling very low. In a time of need the true "vocal" fans showed their support.

So once again well done the Barclay.

Just read the report in today''s Telegraph - sounds as if the home support was fantastic - this sort of report is a direct counter to the bilge produced by Woolnough and his fellow "reporters".

There were plenty of people in the barclay and the snakepit who left early too - no area of the stadium was excluded from the early leavers syndrome - the row behind me in block A was just about empty by the time Drurys header hit the back of the net...It just made the celebrations that more fantastic - but I agree that the response to Hasselbainks goal was superb and I proud to have been a part of it.OTBC

I tell you what, I sit in the river end, which is pretty quiet( not quite as bad as it used to be) but on saturday even the city stand stood up and bellowed your not singing anymore at the boro fans. That was a sight to behold!

the 2 people Either side of me in the barclay left early...

i shall making that point vs WBA

I thought the noise in the last 10 minutes was deafening.. just think how intimidating we would be if by some bizzare miracle the River end, South stand, and City stand all joined in?

jas

It sounded o me from the front of the barclay that every where was singing.  it was a ...hate this word  "united" effort...

It is really, what supporting your team is all about...now if all could do that from the start of the game..I just wonder

Now Players management and Supporters alike, have seen what can be achieved when you are apparently dead and buried.....We can rise up out of the hole and get to the safety zone ..despite what every pundit, so called Expert says...There is more than hope bubbling at Carrow Road...

Now everybody lets carry this on.......so when Norwich City are a premiership Club again next season..it was not just the players, not just the staff..but everyone of us too..

All my regular neighbours left as well, leaving space for me to fall forward 2 rows when Drury scored as normally their being there prevents me taking such a tumble when delirium takes over!!

Sad when you find yourself on your a**e in a football ground on your 41st Birthday eh!!

What a present though - thanks lads!