Sign in to follow this  
Buffman

Lost Wallet

Lost my wallet in the Upper Barclay on Saturday following some manic celebrations of Grant Hol''s goal. A very, very nice person has handed it into the ticket office for me to collect.

If that was you... THANK YOU! Much appreciated.

Good to hear - I lost my keys in the Upper Barclay at the Millwall game and only realised when I got home - the club were very helpful in finding them and leaving them for collection. Made sure to check I had them when I left the ground after Saturday''s celebrations!

I once lost the same wallet 3 times in one day!

First a lady called me to say she''s found it on a footpath so I went to get it from her - she wouldn''t accept a ''thank you'' payment. Second I lost it in Tesco Harford Bridge - I''d left it on the Granny Smiths while I filled a bag at lunchtime & went back later to collect it from Customer Services. Then I paid for something in our local Budgens and left with the goods but not my wallet. They rang me to say I''d left it on the till.

All this in 24 hours! I left my wallet at home for a while after that.

Restored my faith in human nature though - I like living round here! :-)

[quote user="Buffman"]

Lost my wallet in the Upper Barclay on Saturday following some manic celebrations of Grant Hol''s goal.[/quote]

I''m in the lower Barclay, and I lost my lighter.

I lost mine a couple of years ago, realised when I got to the station and ran back. It hadn''t been handed in but the stewards let me back into a now empty carrow road to look around my seat for it. And whilst I was doing that someone had handed it in.

well done that person, i lost my season ticket then remember that i had left it in frankie and benny''s after the ipswich game for the discount on the meal with my fella, thank you frankie and benny for not throwing it away

[quote user="Buffman"]

Lost my wallet in the Upper Barclay on Saturday following some manic celebrations of Grant Hol''s goal. A very, very nice person has handed it into the ticket office for me to collect.

[/quote]

Good news but just think, if you''d left before the end, you wouldn''t have had all that trouble.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

I once lost the same wallet 3 times in one day!

First a lady called me to say she''s found it on a footpath so I went to get it from her - she wouldn''t accept a ''thank you'' payment. Second I lost it in Tesco Harford Bridge - I''d left it on the Granny Smiths while I filled a bag at lunchtime & went back later to collect it from Customer Services. Then I paid for something in our local Budgens and left with the goods but not my wallet. They rang me to say I''d left it on the till.

All this in 24 hours! I left my wallet at home for a while after that.

Restored my faith in human nature though - I like living round here! :-)

[/quote]

Are you senior, blond or both?

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Buffman"]

[/quote]

Good news but just think, if you''d left before the end, you wouldn''t have had all that trouble.

[/quote]

But i bet it was worth it

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"][quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Buffman"]

[/quote]

[/quote] But i bet it was worth it[/quote]

We both know it was but there are quite a few who haven''t got a clue !