Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

biggest cheats in football?

have to say that it could be Ian Harte as today we witnessed him doing what he does best, thats telling the ref how to do his job  in that I mean telling him to book everybody who committed a foul on a Reading player. he should be ashamed of his antics, but noticed he was nowhere near when Karacan got sent off for that horrendous challenge on Fox!!!!

Think it''s a valid post on a discussion forum nana, all the stick that Holty has taken from Warnock and Jackett but he''s nowhere near the cheat that Harte is, ignoring the constant desire to get everyone booked, he throws himself on the floor everytime he gets tackled, it''s a mans game and if it continues to turn into a game where players are always asking to get others sent off then it''s going the wrong way!

bad case of selective memories on here. holt is the biggest cheat in this league. gets players sent off.dives for penalties and freekicks with out being touched.the bloke is a fookin powder puff with no class.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]bad case of selective memories on here.
holt is the biggest cheat in this league.
gets players sent off.
dives for penalties and freekicks with out being touched.
the bloke is a fookin powder puff with no class.
[/quote]

No class but 13 goals so far in his first season at this level, a massive cult following and a hat-trick against the scum - that''ll do for me.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]bad case of selective memories on here. holt is the biggest cheat in this league. gets players sent off.dives for penalties and freekicks with out being touched.the bloke is a fookin powder puff with no class.[/quote]

Feck off. We all hate Leeds scum.

Grant Holt does whatever he likes. Every club has a player who cheats, don''t forget Simeon Jackson''s blatent dive vs Millwall either, i''m not gonna bitch and moan about Harte when we have Holt who as mentioned is prone to a tumble, i''d still leave my Mrs for him at the drop of a hat however!

[quote user="norwichwhite"]bad case of selective memories on here. holt is the biggest cheat in this league. gets players sent off.dives for penalties and freekicks with out being touched.the bloke is a fookin powder puff with no class.[/quote]

Coming from somebody who supports a team that has it''s entire history based/made by on cheating and scandal

icehockeyhair. i would be pissed off if you didn''t hate us.being leeds scum is the best feeling in the world and the hatred of everyone towards us connects us like no other fan would ever understand.leeds scum together  foreverMOT

RYAN 1992 has daddy been telling you all about the naughty dirty leeds of old?????????please explain how we cheated??????................ i can give you a list of how we were cheated....... but you first as you have brought it up

Becchio and Holt, from what I''ve seen watching Becchio there isn''t a difference, Becchio is a big guy who goes down far to easily, Leeds fans think Becchio is god, we''re no different with Holty.

Norwichwhite, if you don''t like what you read, stop reading and find a Leeds board to comment on

I remember this guy from last year, he was always asked whether he is from Leeds and moved to Norfolk or if he is just a glory hunter ''gone wrong'', surprisingly he never answered. I bet we wishes he picked Man U instead.

[quote user="Rich T"]Becchio and Holt, from what I''ve seen watching Becchio there isn''t a difference, Becchio is a big guy who goes down far to easily, Leeds fans think Becchio is god, we''re no different with Holty. Norwichwhite, if you don''t like what you read, stop reading and find a Leeds board to comment on[/quote]

Yep - similar players but Becchio''s centre of gravity is in his neck.

please explain how we cheated??????................ i can give you a list of how we were cheated....... but you first as you have brought it up

How about Don Revie''s bunch of diving thugs who set out to kick the other team into submission?

rich i agree beechio goes down to easy when touched and that is one of the things i dont like about him. i dont like any player who cheats........ the thing with holt is...... he goes down without any contact.disagreeing with someones views is not allowed on this board??????????i do post on leeds boards and also disagree with some comments on there and post my critisisms. i thought this was the reason for discussion boards???

[quote user="norwichwhite"]the thing with holt is...... he goes down without any contact.[/quote]Not true now jog on.

Norwichwhite this is a discussion board but not fiction, we all agree that sometimes Holty does go down easily, but he''s never gone down without being touched.

Didn''t say you couldn''t disagree but keep it real

mr lamb..... little white lies from you i believe as i did explain and will do so again for those with short memories.i am norwich born and breed........ are you following?????????grandfather from yorkshire...... so yorkshire blood. first watched leeds in 68........ still with me.from the age of 15(1978) started going to leeds on my own(hitch hiking or train or with the east anglian branch of lufc out of bury st edmunds)usually i managed 15-20 games a season.got married had kids oldest boy called lorimar(you older postes will understand.. youngens ask your dad)now have 5 boys. 3 go with me to between 20-25 games a season.now mr lamb did you manage to follow that.if you dont believe me their are some posters on here who obviously know me. as they made threats after we played you at carrow rd about knowing where i lived and my partners name........ they still havent turned up the brave cyber warriors.i do not hide who i am and many at carrow road know me from the late 70''s and 80''s

.....well that was both enlightening and emotional , I shed a single tear.I kinda put like a big power ballad behind the revelation as it added more clout for me when I was imagining it all...In other words.I dont care mate, your views regarding missles makes you a tit.And the irony of you complaining about internet warriors then shaking your e-peni$ about are frankly comical.as someone said....Jog on.

Cheers for clearing that up, but still a bit of a glory hunter in my opinion. I don''t understand how you could passionately follow a club you''re not born from or do not currently live there, I know you say your grandad is a Leeds fan but most of my family are Spurs fans and from there and I couldn''t care less about them. I believe the only reason you support Leeds is because they used to be successful.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"].....well that was both enlightening and emotional , I shed a single tear.I kinda put like a big power ballad behind the revelation as it added more clout for me when I was imagining it all...In other words.I dont care mate, your views regarding missles makes you a tit.And the irony of you complaining about internet warriors then shaking your e-peni$ about are frankly comical.as someone said....Jog on.[/quote]

i have not commented on the missile throwing incident?????????? i did sarcasticly have a go at some one who said "leave that to the likes of dirty leeds"i am not complaining about the cyber warriors. i said they made threat so obviously know me. i would not name names on here.if someone knows me and wants to have a go fair enough..... but mentioning my partners name is not on.i come on here for the banter if you all take yourselves so seriously thats your problem......... lighten up

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Cheers for clearing that up, but still a bit of a glory hunter in my opinion. I don''t understand how you could passionately follow a club you''re not born from or do not currently live there, I know you say your grandad is a Leeds fan but most of my family are Spurs fans and from there and I couldn''t care less about them. I believe the only reason you support Leeds is because they used to be successful.[/quote]just for the record mr lamb i never said my grandfather was a leeds fan.......i said he was a yorkshireman(supported middlesboro)my uncle was the leeds fan who i went to ER with my grandfather wanted me to support boro.leeds had only won the second division title(64) in 1968 when i was chosen to be a leeds fan.

Ok, cheers for making my theory stronger. How come you didn''t mention your Uncle in the life story before? By the way, how annoyed must your boy be for calling him Lorimer!

We can only wonder if this ferret racing, whippet fancying, pigeon keeping wannabe would have been so keen to visit the land of his grandfathers were they to have been in the third division as have been recently.

Fair play to the hitch hiking stuff. I also hitched about the country (as did many) around that time and one thing I knew was that it was always hard getting ''up north'' - more so when there was no direct route.

Very rarely would anyone hitch to a game that far on a Saturday as there was every chance of being stuck somewhere without a lift for somewhile. It would also mean night hitching (dark) to get back for much of the season.

Still it makes for a good tale, as did the adventures of the Waltons and Ewings in Dallas. Both TV shows produced by Lorimar - a US TV company. Odd that our ''fake flat capper'' should name his son after that company rather than a former player, Peter Lorimer.

All my grandads side are from yorkshire and most still live there.He''s a leeds fan so loves his name and has also met his namesake at ER.my other son may has his mother to thank. he was born in the week we won the 1992 div 1 title and my favourite player was Batty......did ask if she liked the name strachan but had to settle for a middle name of lee after chapman.

[quote user="City1st"]We can only wonder if this ferret racing, whippet fancying, pigeon keeping wannabe would have been so keen to visit the land of his grandfathers were they to have been in the third division as have been recently.

Fair play to the hitch hiking stuff. I also hitched about the country (as did many) around that time and one thing I knew was that it was always hard getting ''up north'' - more so when there was no direct route.

Very rarely would anyone hitch to a game that far on a Saturday as there was every chance of being stuck somewhere without a lift for somewhile. It would also mean night hitching (dark) to get back for much of the season.

Still it makes for a good tale, as did the adventures of the Waltons and Ewings in Dallas. Both TV shows produced by Lorimar - a US TV company. Odd that our ''fake flat capper'' should name his son after that company rather than a former player, Peter Lorimer.[/quote]Lorimer spelt with the E looked to much like a surname. it worked with the A as a first name.i would often set out on a friday night for a leeds game and would get back on sunday my sleeping bag was my best friend.i hitch hiked on a monday to WBA for a tuesday night match for  a game we had to win to stay in the old div 1 in 1982. we lost and i got battered by the police after the game took me 4 days to get home by hitch hiking and jumping trains. hard getting a lift with  a split face.

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Cheers for clearing that up, but still a bit of a glory hunter in my opinion. I don''t understand how you could passionately follow a club you''re not born from or do not currently live there, I know you say your grandad is a Leeds fan but most of my family are Spurs fans and from there and I couldn''t care less about them. I believe the only reason you support Leeds is because they used to be successful.[/quote]I must disagree. I wasn''t born in Norwich, nor do I live there. I lived there for the greater part of three years with my grandfather from the age of 8-11. My Grandfather who was Norfolk born and bred took me to my first city games and instilled a love of city in me that still burns as bright today despite a rather fleeting association with the actual City.My father was a Leeds fan all his life. Though he would regularly attend Norwich games with me before he passed. I guess it''s just good luck and good timing that i ended up a Norwich fan. But it never seems strange to me that i should support Norwich having not been born there, or having not lived there long at all.

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Cheers for clearing that up, but still a bit of a glory hunter in my opinion. I don''t understand how you could passionately follow a club you''re not born from or do not currently live there, I know you say your grandad is a Leeds fan but most of my family are Spurs fans and from there and I couldn''t care less about them. I believe the only reason you support Leeds is because they used to be successful.[/quote]Nice set of rules you''ve drawn up there for supporting a club. This Leeds fan is a bit of a dick, but you''re definitely worse. Smug twat.