Hey guys, just wanted you all to help me make up my mind on something.

Should i go to the Boro game on Saturday????

Now, before you start having a go for saying i''m not loyal or anything let me explain my reasons for my dilemma.

Unfortunately i''m not lucky enough to be a season ticket holder (due to work commitments etc.) so if i was to go then i would have to go and queue at the ground on saturday morning to get a ticket.

Now, i did this for the blackburn and Fulham games before xmas, and i''m really not sure whether its worth going through all that hassle again.

Just to get to the Fulham match i had to get up at 4.30am to catch a train in yarmouth so that i could get to the ground and queue in the cold from around 6am. And after all that they went and lost.

I''m unsure about what to do as i really want to give them my support but is it worth going through all that again?

WHAT SHOULD I DO AND IS ANYONE ELSE PLANNING ON DOING THE SAME???? 

Simple to answer. Ask yourself; ''are you a true supporter?''

If the answer is yes, go.

If the answer is no, don''t.

We don''t go to games this season to watch Norwich win, we go to support our team no matter what the result. Although Imagine how gutted you''d feel if you missed our first prem away win for ten years!

I drive 350 miles round trip to get to a home game. At times when I get home at 8.30 or 9.00pm after sitting in the car for 7 hours or so I wonder why I do it. But I always do whenever I have the chance.

Just go - you can''t afford not to, plus you don''t know how lucky you are to have the choice.

I went to the Bolton match convinced we were going to lose and left feeling euphoric.

O.k. Cheers you guys u''ve helped me make my mind up. Another reason is to go and see Ashton''s home debut. Thinking about it i''m now getting quite excited. Yep i''m definitely going. Cheers 

[quote]Simple to answer. Ask yourself; ''are you a true supporter?'' If the answer is yes, go. If the answer is no, don''t. We don''t go to games this season to watch Norwich win, we go to support our team no...[/quote]

so anyone who doesn''t go to every match is not a true supporter?

families and work commitments, finance etc not a consideration?

filletthefishwife

completely agree with you, i am in the relatively lucky position of having no young kids and a season ticket, which means i can go to any game, but i really feel for those that can''t and on occasion lend my ticket to those less fortunate

as meeky wil be telling you on sunday   lol  i am taking his kids to see the incredibles at the cinema while he and a mate go to the game

such sacrifice!! 

[quote]O.k. Cheers you guys u''ve helped me make my mind up. Another reason is to go and see Ashton''s home debut. Thinking about it i''m now getting quite excited. Yep i''m definitely going. Cheers[/quote]

Francesco Volpe

Go for it mate and I''ll tell you why. You never know what''s around the corner !!!

16th March 1995 my son was born. Four days later I was at Carrow Road watching John Wark getting sent off and then seeing the mighty Yellows stick 3 goals past Public Enemy No 1.

That evening I left Carrow Road thinking we were safe and wondering how long it would be before I''d be taking my son to Carrow Road to see us winning in the Premiership.

9, yes NINE, years later, it finally happened, so live for the moment. Whatever short term pain you may have to endure is nothing compared to what I and 1000''s of other Canary faithful have had to go through since.

OTBC 

Sorry, just noticed by blatant howler earlier on in this thread. You may miss our first away win if you miss the game on Saturady?

I would have thought you''d definitely miss our first away win considering the game''s actually at Carrow Road. That''ll teach me to read threads properly before replying, I thought you were talking about the Everton game.

I''m gutted I can''t make it as working down here in Brighton, but I''ll have the radio on. I can sense the three points already.

well,did you go????

i do hope so..............

maybe not a win,but a great resukt considering the circumstances....

football is a game

I particularly liked this bit by GazzaTCC:

"Go for it mate and I''ll tell you why. You never know what''s around the corner !!!"

Adam Drury was all round the corner, that''s what!

Francesco, we want to know: WERE YOU THERE?

(or did you leave before the end?)

Cheers guys for your replies.

Yes i did go and boy am i glad i did!!!!

Was sat in row c block h of the jarrold stand and yes, i stayed till the end. There were people who left early around me so when the equaliser went in i went mental and started running up and down the row as it was almost empty. What a game, and i will also be going to the west brom game.

[quote]Cheers guys for your replies. Yes i did go and boy am i glad i did!!!! Was sat in row c block h of the jarrold stand and yes, i stayed till the end. There were people who left early around me so w...[/quote]

Told you that you couldn''t afford not to! Great stuff

OTBC!