Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Season Ticket renewal,

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]got mine through too, lol was hoping they wasn''t going to realised that i turned 21 :( they didn''t £35 instead of £15 a month dam it lol. but i get a grown up yellow card now haha[/quote]

Oh right then, now you have to move to the Jarrold Library or the Riverside Derby and Joan club, you can''t be seen to enjoy yourself at the match now.  

[quote user="morty"]I knew I should have asked Cluck how I should bring up my kids.[:(][/quote]Listen and learn Mort.I took my kids bowling once and they were rubbish so never took them again.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="morty"]I knew I should have asked Cluck how I should bring up my kids.[:(][/quote]Listen and learn Mort.I took my kids bowling once and they were rubbish so never took them again.

[/quote]Ha!!I took mine bowling on Riverside the other week and two games, some food and drinks came to forty quid.I won''t be taking them again either.[:)]

Sorry may just be being thick but I can''t see anywhere on the back of my letter that says we have to sign a copy and return it????

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Sorry may just be being thick but I can''t see anywhere on the back of my letter that says we have to sign a copy and return it????[/quote]Your not thick dear, just the tic tock tic of old father time. My daughter looks after these things for me now!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Sorry may just be being thick but I can''t see anywhere on the back of my letter that says we have to sign a copy and return it????[/quote]Is the back of your letter printed with a direct debit form?If it is it say''s it in bold letters under where the signature boxes are.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="morty"]I knew I should have asked Cluck how I should bring up my kids.[:(][/quote]Listen and learn Mort.I took my kids bowling once and they were rubbish so never took them again.

[/quote]Ha!!I took mine bowling on Riverside the other week and two games, some food and drinks came to forty quid.I won''t be taking them again either.[:)][/quote]Well, there ya go then. I recommend a pond dipping session or crabbing off the pier which is free.... and they''ll always remember it.  Read my book.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Lord Horn"]Sorry may just be being thick but I can''t see anywhere on the back of my letter that says we have to sign a copy and return it????[/quote]Is the back of your letter printed with a direct debit form?If it is it say''s it in bold letters under where the signature boxes are.[/quote]Thanks Harry......isn''t senility wonderful!

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="Lord Horn"]Sorry may just be being thick but I can''t see anywhere on the back of my letter that says we have to sign a copy and return it????[/quote]Is the back of your letter printed with a direct debit form?If it is it say''s it in bold letters under where the signature boxes are.[/quote]Thanks Harry......isn''t senility wonderful![/quote]So I''ve been told, I can''t actually remember. [;)]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]or crabbing off the pier which is free....

[/quote]

Just proves you''re not a true son if Norfolk. Any local lad will tell you it''s a gilly! Crabs is what you furriners give to our sisters......

[:S][8o|][+o(]

Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.

[quote user="morty"]Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.
[/quote]

Hooray, I phoned as well but thought I would leave it a braver poster than myself lol  Oh well end of thread now

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"]Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.[/quote]

Hooray, I phoned as well but thought I would leave it a braver poster than myself lol  Oh well end of thread now

[/quote]Well, if I''m honest, it wasn''t particularly clear that they wanted a copy back. And in the past when this has been required they have usually enclosed an addressed envelope.

,[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]haha i''ll be 90 before i move to the jarrold[/quote]

Well I''m 60 and the Lower E is my second home,Only differance is, I have been known to sit down at home

Surprised no-one has made a comment on the signiture of the Director of Finance & Operations on the back of the form. It looks like something my two year old Grand-Daughter would have done; the four year old would have come up with something far more legible.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"]Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, if I''m honest, it wasn''t particularly clear that they wanted a copy back. And in the past when this has been required they have usually enclosed an addressed envelope.
[/quote]

My thinking too Morty, I never returned a form last season, perhaps they are trying to save a bit on postage,But I thought the £5 admin charge would cover that  

[quote user="morty"]Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.[/quote]I was right then. [:)]

Doesn''t happen very often, just ask the other half, she has let me get a Blackberry Curve today though. [:P]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="morty"]Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.[/quote]I was right then. [:)]

Doesn''t happen very often, just ask the other half, she has let me get a Blackberry Curve today though. [:P] [/quote]Let you?Don''t you wear the trousers in your house then?[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="morty"]Just to get back on track slightly, I rang the club and they said you do sign one copy and return it to the club.[/quote]I was right then. [:)]

Doesn''t happen very often, just ask the other half, she has let me get a Blackberry Curve today though. [:P] [/quote]Let you?Don''t you wear the trousers in your house then?[;)][/quote]I''m the boss in our house and I''ve got her permission to say so. [;)]

I got my woman a memory stick..... every time she forgets who''s boss I give her a whack with it.It works.