Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Season Ticket renewal,

Just had my notification of renewal £428.50. Lower e Barclay at £35 a month and with the prospect of Prem league next season,  I recon that some sort of bargain

[quote user="Harry"]Got mine for the Snakepit today as well, same price, signed and posted back already.
[/quote]

Didn''t think you needed to sign and return as its automatic renewal, the letter said if I don''t contact them my renewal payments start in March

I assume you received  2 copies of the Installment Plan like I did, if you look on the back it say''s "Please return one signed copy to Norwich City Football Club PLC and keep one copy for yourself".

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Harry"]Got mine for the Snakepit today as well, same price, signed and posted back already.[/quote]

Didn''t think you needed to sign and return as its automatic renewal, the letter said if I don''t contact them my renewal payments start in March

[/quote]Correct although you will get a direct debit form that needs signing and returning to the club.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Harry"]Got mine for the Snakepit today as well, same price, signed and posted back already.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Correct although you will get a direct debit form that needs signing and returning to the club.
[/quote]

Yes just spotted that, I''ll put it in post tonight, thanks Pete 

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Harry"]Got mine for the Snakepit today as well, same price, signed and posted back already.[/quote]

[/quote]Correct although you will get a direct debit form that needs signing and returning to the club.[/quote]It''s on the back of the letter. [:)]

£489 for mine in the jarrold on the half way line.  £21 per match if we stay in the championship or £27 if we go up, either way its a absolute bargain for a great seat with a fantastic view! 

As much as I love the club I don''t consider it a "bargain" to be paying on 1st March for a seat I won''t be sitting in until the 2nd or 3rd week of August. I''m a miserable git, I know, but that''s the way it is for me.

[quote user="Harry"]I just went by what it said on the back of the form, wasn''t taking any chances.
[/quote]

We had two forms each and we rang to let the club know that they had sent out double lol the lady we spoke to never mentioned anything about filling in the form, she just said everything remained the same as last season, with alterations for amounts etc.

Might have to call them again tomorrow to make sure.

[quote user="morty"]My three total £705.Ouch!!!![/quote]Bloody ridiculous.What was once the working man''s game is now patronised by luvvies and fools. Bring back the casual supporters and make the club find more inventive ways of raising money other than by bleeding it''s ''audience''.It will all eventually collapse around the ears of those who led football down this road... and those who have allowed themselves to be mugged by it.

You have to sign the DD form WAY, it''s not for the club, it''s for the bank. They need to confirm that the payments are going to continue.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="morty"]My three total £705.Ouch!!!![/quote]Bloody ridiculous.What was once the working man''s game is now patronised by luvvies and fools. Bring back the casual supporters and make the club find more inventive ways of raising money other than by bleeding it''s ''audience''.It will all eventually collapse around the ears of those who led football down this road... and those who have allowed themselves to be mugged by it.[/quote]Despite my small moan, it still works out at very good value. For instance my youngest gets to see a game for 3 or 4 quid. And my games work out at around 10 or 12 quid.Its what it costs, if I really had issue I wouldn''t renew. Compared to taking the kids to the cinema or bowling its still competitively priced.

Actually, forget all those figures I just posted lol, they''re completely wrong.But its still good value compared to casual ticket prices.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="morty"]My three total £705.Ouch!!!![/quote]Bloody ridiculous.What was once the working man''s game is now patronised by luvvies and fools. Bring back the casual supporters and make the club find more inventive ways of raising money other than by bleeding it''s ''audience''.It will all eventually collapse around the ears of those who led football down this road... and those who have allowed themselves to be mugged by it.[/quote]Despite my small moan, it still works out at very good value. For instance my youngest gets to see a game for 3 or 4 quid. And my games work out at around 10 or 12 quid.Its what it costs, if I really had issue I wouldn''t renew. Compared to taking the kids to the cinema or bowling its still competitively priced.[/quote]Good value?You can say that this season and last... but what about all of the other sh*te dished up by the cook over the years? And why do you have to ''take'' your kids anywhere? Did our parents lash out wads to keep us content years ago? No they didn''t and the sooner we get back to making our own entertainment, the sooner society can repair itself. It''s just money money money and a nanny state where people buy their lives rather than make it themselves.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Got to trump you there Morty, my three £784!

City or a small holiday? There''s only one winner![/quote]I will be paying that the season after as my youngest slips out of the mega cheap bracket! Still a small price to pay to make sure they don''t grow up Manure or Chelski fans though!

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="morty"]My three total £705.Ouch!!!![/quote]Bloody ridiculous.What was once the working man''s game is now patronised by luvvies and fools. Bring back the casual supporters and make the club find more inventive ways of raising money other than by bleeding it''s ''audience''.It will all eventually collapse around the ears of those who led football down this road... and those who have allowed themselves to be mugged by it.[/quote]Despite my small moan, it still works out at very good value. For instance my youngest gets to see a game for 3 or 4 quid. And my games work out at around 10 or 12 quid.Its what it costs, if I really had issue I wouldn''t renew. Compared to taking the kids to the cinema or bowling its still competitively priced.[/quote]Good value?You can say that this season and last... but what about all of the other sh*te dished up by the cook over the years? And why do you have to ''take'' your kids anywhere? Did our parents lash out wads to keep us content years ago? No they didn''t and the sooner we get back to making our own entertainment, the sooner society can repair itself. It''s just money money money and a nanny state where people buy their lives rather than make it themselves.[/quote]You do make me chuckle with your rants lol.No, I don''t have to take my lads to footy, but its something we all enjoy, its a good thing for a dad to do with his kids, and I am doing my bit in getting them hooked so that they can pay for their own season tickets one day.Funny, I don''t actually remember Delia taking to the pitch....

Too bloody right Morty and Chucklebert, no my parents didn''t splash money at me and my siblings when I was a kid, cos they didn''t have any. Doesn''t mean they wouldn''t have if they had it. Besides giving my kids all that I didn''t have is what I go to work for.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Too bloody right Morty and Chucklebert, no my parents didn''t splash money at me and my siblings when I was a kid, cos they didn''t have any. Doesn''t mean they wouldn''t have if they had it. Besides giving my kids all that I didn''t have is what I go to work for.[/quote]They would rather have your time... which is what I gave mine.When I talk to my boys about what they remember it is the fun they had building dens and generally messing about. The ''things'' they were given are long forgotten about and consigned to landfill years ago. The expensive trips abroad dismissed in favour of the caravan park mayhem we enjoyed together.More time...more defined boundaries... less greed. Sort these things out and the ''Big Society'' won''t be needed.

[quote user="Bebop and Rocksteady"]You have to sign the DD form WAY, it''s not for the club, it''s for the bank. They need to confirm that the payments are going to continue.[/quote]

Thanks, will sign and send back tomorrow [:)][Y]