Sign in to follow this  
6088m canary

Blue Sc*m Rising.

No im not talking about Man City''s crap song.....Actually nice to see Ipswich on a good run of form....just goes to show what sides are capable of when they have a decent manager. Lambert tranformed a side that Gunn could easily have got relegated from League One, and Jewell is now guiding Ipswich to where they should be (challenging playoff spots).Would love to see a playoff final involving us two (if we cant grab 2nd :P)....thought im not sure any of our nerves could take it.

Hang on a bit. I think its nice to see them out of the Keane doldrems, mainly because of my disliking for the man. However, play-offs? Perpetual mid-table or below for our rivals please.

The new manager syndrome is working well for them  at the moment and it seems that the players are playing with a freedom now that they have no one to be afraid of. Let''s see if it carries through to next season. Jewell''s job was made easier this season because of the Keane factor.

Next season will be the one for them,  (It''s a bit too late this, especially as they have a tough fixture list to contend with.) They could compete at the top or drift back to the ordinary as PJ''s sides have often done. They will likely lose Bullard for a starters.

Not that it will effect us as we will be in the Premiership (hic.)

I''m one of the fans that wants us ideally both to go up so we can have the derby in the premiership...

In the short-term Jewell is doing a great job there and it could actually be exactly what we need. Thanks to Keane they''re too far behind to make a late charge at the play-offs ala Leicester but as a previous poster pointed out still have to play alot of our promotion rivals.

Hence, they could do us some huge favours in taking points off the likes of Cardiff, Forest, Leeds

You can only beat the team in front but so far they have beaten a Derby side who had just sold there best player, Sheffield United who are probably the worst team in the league at the moment and Doncaster who for some unknown reason have had a bad run of results (possibly injuries to key players) and a draw against a Barnsley.

Let''s see how they do against Cardiff and the likes. - I also think that Jewell has be fortunate to get Wickham back as he seems to be a key player.

They''ve only played one team in the top half of the table since Jewell took over (which they lost vs Millwall), lets see how they get on in their next half dozen fixtures against some of the top sides before starting to talk of rivivals.

The Scums run in, Qpr/Cardiff/Leeds/Burnley/Swansea away they can do us some favoursIdeally they will lose  against the rest

Sat 19 15:00 HHull City FLC         
Tue 22 20:00 AQPR FLC         
Sat 26 15:00 HPortsmouth FLC         
March
Sat 5 17:20 ACardiff City FLC         
Tue 8 19:45 HReading FLC         
Sat 12 15:00 ALeeds United FLC         
Tue 15 19:45 HWatford FLC         
Sat 19 15:00 HScunthorpe FLC         
April
Sat 2 15:00 ABurnley FLC         
Sat 9 15:00 HCrystal Palace FLC         
Tue 12 19:45 HMiddlesbrough FLC         
Sat 16 15:00 ABristol City FLC         
Thu 21 19:45 HNorwich City FLC         
Mon 25 15:00 ASwansea City FLC         
Sat 30 15:00 HPreston FLC         

March
April

They are not going to make the playoffs. They have too much ground to make up on the top 6. Throw in the very impressive form of  Leicester, the improvement of Burnley under Eddie Howe and there are also too many teams chasing the top 6 as well. Ipswich to be fair have a pretty decent squad. Its just Keane''s man management skills were absolutely zero and people were scared of playing for him. So I am not surprised they are climbing the table. However Keane''s decision to allow around 12 first team contracts (including Norris and McAuley) to potentially expire in the summer may come back to haunt them for next season.

[quote user="6088m canary"]....Actually nice to see Ipswich on a good run of form....[/quote]No it''s not. I''d rather see them go down for a year so I can give the scum I have to work with a bit of payback for the stick they gave us when we got relegated.I effing hate them!

[quote user="Planet X"]The Scums run in, Qpr/Cardiff/Leeds/Burnley/Swansea away they can do us some favoursIdeally they will lose  against the rest

March
April

March
April
[/quote]something not right there, they got 16 games left to play, that shows 30!

Yes you are quite correct somehow some of the games got duplicated when I copied and pasted it.here''s the correct list

March
April
May
Sun 8 15:00 ALeicester City FLC

why not indeed :Pbut in all seriousness id much rather have us and ipswich in the top tier than the likes of wolves, stoke, blackburn,wigan and half the other bankrolled crap footballing industrial shitepits

[quote user="6088m canary"]why not indeed :P
but in all seriousness id much rather have us and ipswich in the top tier than the likes of wolves, stoke, blackburn,wigan and half the other bankrolled crap footballing industrial shitepits
[/quote]

So you want the scum in the Premier League and prefer them to Wolves,Stoke,Blackburn,Wigan and half the other banrolled clubs around.

Oh dear me you need help and quick.There are 91 other clubs around that i would support before even considering putting the scum on my radar.