Sign in to follow this  
morty

PUP's mid season meet.

Who''s going?I can possibly make it. The fact I may be there is surely enough reason to turn up.[;)]

I shall be in attendance Morty but really for someone who is in the inner circle and a member of the silent majority i thought you of all people would know who was going.[:D]

[quote user="morty"]Who''s going?

I can possibly make it. The fact I may be there is surely enough reason to turn up.

[/quote]Blimey! That ship you''re on can''t be very big if you can get that far up the Wensum! [:S]

Ha!Wasn''t sure if you were going or not Tillster, being part of the silent majority of course I couldn''t ask!Lol Lapp, am actually in Manchester on a course right now so should arrive by more conventional means (ABC taxis)

You know Morty, i think just because you might be there, i will skip my lecture that will tell me how to write my biggest essay of the year :P

Oh and if anyone just fancies popping along and saying hi, that would be groovy.NB Anyone that just I have argued with and that just fancies turning up to whack me is obviously not welcome.[;)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You know Morty, i think just because you might be there, i will skip my lecture that will tell me how to write my biggest essay of the year :P[/quote]Even gingers are welcome.[;)]

I''ll be there. Billy Dixon and Angie too.

There''s going to be a bit of a quiz[8-|]

And some Arrdee sausages[Y]

Got loads of Taddy for Tilly [B][B][B] Best before 10/10/10[B][B][+o(]

Yet another one I''m going to miss. [:@]

I had booked to see Count Arthur Strong at the Playhouse ages before this was arranged, so I''m sick as a parrot.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''m going to make a special effort to be there. Now can you all stop mentioning the Wensum...I''ll have nightmares about Crafty and ducking stools...[/quote]

He will be too busy looking in the Wensum for the "sozzled trout" as he so fondly calls Delia i seem to remember but then again i expect Tangie will carry the baton that night on his brother''s behalf.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''m going to make a special effort to be there. Now can you all stop mentioning the Wensum...I''ll have nightmares about Crafty and ducking stools...[/quote]If that isn''t enough to put anyone off I don''t know what is.Guaranteed yawn session.  [|-)]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]When and where guys ?[/quote]

It''s at Bayer Social Club, Hellesdon Road, Norwich on the evening of Friday 11th February.

Hope you can make it Charlie[Y]

Morty,

I''m intending to get there but have another meeting the same night. (I''m also hoping that Nana will make his last ever appearance as he turns 18 later this month and I''ve told him that it''s time he grew up so maybe he''ll kill off the character known as Nana !!! (I think he''s reluctant as he''ll loose the 10000 or so post count [|-)]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I''m intending to get there but have another meeting the same night. (I''m also hoping that Nana will make his last ever appearance as he turns 18 later this month and I''ve told him that it''s time he grew up so maybe he''ll kill off the character known as Nana !!! (I think he''s reluctant as he''ll loose the 10000 or so post count

[/quote]Why not get Pete to add them to Bly''s "yawn" thread? Should blend in nicely there.........

[;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I sniff a leadership challenge.

[:-*]

OTBC

[/quote]

You''d be most welcome Babes. But please let me know if you''re coming because I''m a fair minded chap and would put some questions about "your Spurs" in with the Norwich ones for the quiz.

Hi Morty, how is the new job mate? Also, I''ve noticed another look-a-like of your''s. [:)] Jon Parkin (not the body(obviously, as you have the body of a hunk), but the face).

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Hi Morty, how is the new job mate? Also, I''ve noticed another look-a-like of your''s. [:)] Jon Parkin (not the body(obviously, as you have the body of a hunk), but the face).[/quote]

Does anyone else find this post ever so slightly worrying[:S]

Are you attending next Friday Brendan?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]Hi Morty, how is the new job mate? Also, I''ve noticed another look-a-like of your''s. [:)] Jon Parkin (not the body(obviously, as you have the body of a hunk), but the face).[/quote]

Does anyone else find this post ever so slightly worrying[:S]

Are you attending next Friday Brendan?

[/quote]Frankly, yes I do lol.

[quote user="morty"]Oh and if anyone just fancies popping along and saying hi, that would be groovy.

NB Anyone that just I have argued with and that just fancies turning up to whack me is obviously not welcome.

[;)]
[/quote]

Now there''s temptation.

Don''t worry though Mortimer, I''ll let you kiss and cuddle your new boyfriend first before I beat you up.

[quote user="morty"]Oh and if anyone just fancies popping along and saying hi, that would be groovy.

NB Anyone that just I have argued with and that just fancies turning up to whack me is obviously not welcome.

[;)]
[/quote]

--

I thought the idea was to get the numbers up, not reduce them to single figures...[:D][;)][:P][:D]