Sign in to follow this  
Coelho

Playoff semi-final dates

Does anyone know when the two legs of the playoff semi-finals are scheduled for? Couldn''t find anything on the internet. I know the final is Monday 30th May.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]mmm? dunno the football league website on have the final date - I''d guess at sun/sun 7th/8th May and tues/ weds 10th/11th May.[/quote]Doubt it... our last league game is on May 8 at home to Coventry! [;)]

ah i''m going to miss the last game of the season due to going on holiday in turkey, ah well id know where id rather be, hope if we got to playoffs i wouldn''t miss the start of those either

i think the first leg is the 11th may and the second leg on the 18th may both wednesday night games. the date were in the programme on saturday. but i haven''t got it to hand. otbc

[quote user="slackey"]i think the first leg is the 11th may and the second leg on the 18th may both wednesday night games. the date were in the programme on saturday. but i haven''t got it to hand. otbc[/quote]

the play offs are to be played from May 11 to 30th for all leagues

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="slackey"]i think the first leg is the 11th may and the second leg on the 18th may both wednesday night games. the date were in the programme on saturday. but i haven''t got it to hand. otbc[/quote]

the play offs are to be played from May 11 to 30th for all leagues

[/quote]

sorry should have said the other 2 finals will be the following weekend

I will have to miss the playoff semi final games due to work :( i had to practically beg the boss to let me take the day of the final off, just incase we get there!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2375243/ShowPost.aspxSemi-final legs are Wednesday 11th May and Wednesday 18th May.Both subject to BBC/Sky schedules...Playoff final is Monday 30th May (Bank Holiday)[/quote]Brilliant, thanks Pete. Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona here I come!If we get to the final, I''ll need to get a direct flight from Barcelona to London on the Monday morning, and straight on the tube to Wembley... could be an epic weekend! [:)]

See you at Primavera Coelho - have booked the late Sunday night flight from Barcelona-Stansted to make sure I''ll be at Wembley if we get there! Could be a hell of a weekend if Barca win the CL final...