Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Game 46 - possible scenario (long shot though lol)

Norwich City go into their final game of the season v. Coventry City 2 point behind Cardiff City in 2nd.

Norwich have to rely on them winning their fixture and Cardiff losing, Norwich cannot finish any lower than 3rd.

90 minutes on the clock and Norwich are drawing 1-1, the news coming from the Cardiff game is good there are losing 3-0, but Norwich must score to secure automatic promotion.

1 minute left in injury time Norwich win a corner, Paul Lambert tells John Ruddy to go up for it, Andrew Surman clips the ball to the near post and Ruddy stoops low and the ball comes off his head into the top right hand corner, cue mental scenes at Carrow Road. Norwich have won promotion at the first time of asking back into the Premiership.

I''m liking it young Jed.

Burnley away is Cardiff''s last game so could I just add to the mix that Burnley need to win by three clear goals to deny a resurgent scum a play-off place.

I tell you snakepit lass...you will be bouncing up and down in the snakepit come May...

John Ruddy will become a cult hero at Norwich City

I went to Turkey in the first few weeks of the season, I was in one pub that had every single 3pm Premier League game on. aswell as SSN and the ''featured'' Chmapionship game.

Knowing the BBC though Leeds will have a crucial match to see if they can stay in the top half of the Chmapionship and that will be featured!

lol not at all

Oh the goal is in front of the Barclay and the corner is from where the hotel is.