Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Giovanni Di Stefano arrested in Spain....

Sorry Wizard, Cluck and Co....... but that''s your ideal investor down.Looks like we will have to forget about the criminal elements for a while and put up with those Chicken farming scumbags hey?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357284/Saddam-Hussein-Gary-Glitter-Ian-Bradys-lawyer-arrested-fraud.htmlThank goodness we have Delia and co, plenty of money men in football who would have sold to this idiot of the price was right (two failed attempts to take us over).

You''ll find that Wiz and Cluck & co will ignore the reality and sense of what you''ve posted and turn the thread in to a slanging match with petty childish insults. In actual fact they''ll probably choose to miss this thread altogether and in Wiz''s case start a brand new thread discussing the definition of investment.

They''d be happy for the club to be sold to anyone and for the fleeting piece of glory it would enable before the harsh reality of failure sinks in followed by recriminations of who sold the club to the wrong people in the first place.

Thankyou to Delia seconded.

This man didn''t have the money to run Dundee in Scotland who get 6000 for a big match and would have costs less than half of what Norwich do!

Always make me chuckle when nieve fans suggest that he''d of been better than Delia and CO!!!

Known about him for years and I believe him to be a walter mitty, nearly fell off my seat when I saw he had dundee. I,m not sure about his credentials that he is a real Lawyer.

He is a real lawyer in the sense that our resident weather vane is a real wizard.

Still, I don''t think his crooked wheeze was half the scam Cullums dodgy deal was.

[quote user="LeJuge"]Sorry Wizard, Cluck and Co....... but that''s your ideal investor down.

Looks like we will have to forget about the criminal elements for a while and put up with those Chicken farming scumbags hey?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1357284/Saddam-Hussein-Gary-Glitter-Ian-Bradys-lawyer-arrested-fraud.html

Thank goodness we have Delia and co, plenty of money men in football who would have sold to this idiot of the price was right (two failed attempts to take us over).

[/quote]

Plonker!

He was never Clucks or my choice............do some research boy.