Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Loans. Bet you didn't realise.

That we have as many as nine players out on loan at the moment.

Players out on loan

Jens Berthel Askou (on loan at Millwall, 20 Feb)
Matt Gill (on loan at Walsall, 20 Feb)
Luke Daley (on loan at Stevenage, 22 Feb)
Stephen Hughes (on loan at MK Dons, 13 Mar)
Oli Johnson (on loan at Yeovil Town, 16 Apr)
Steven Smith (on loan at Aberdeen, 8 May)
Owain Tudur Jones (on loan at Brentford, 8 May)
Tom Adeyemi (on loan at Bradford City, 8 May)
Cody McDonald (on loan at Gillingham, 8 May)

OTBC

Maybe you wanted to create a ninth thread about it as there are nine players on loan. hat would make news is how the majority of these clubs fortunes have changed since one of our players went there especially Walsall, Aberdeen and Millwall.

I found it informative.

Are we involved with any of those player''s wages?

Are any likely to become sales?

Apart from Stephen Hughes and perhaps Luke Daley I would not want any of those back at Carrow Road. 

That includes the great Cody, who I think has found his level. We should cash in on him, although Gillingham won''t have the necessary.

Was I being harsh on Tom Adeyemi?

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I found it informative.

Are we involved with any of those player''s wages?

Are any likely to become sales?

Apart from Stephen Hughes and perhaps Luke Daley I would not want any of those back at Carrow Road. 

[/quote]It was copied and pasted from here :-http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/player-profilesI shouldn''t imagine the info you seek is available to be honest.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Players out on loan

[/quote]

I blame Robert Chase and NCISA.....

Oh, and Delia.....

and Duncan Forbes....

and Michael Foot.....

That should cover it for now! [^o)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I have a friend who does a lot of coarse fishing, usually in private lakes, some of the fish in those lakes have been caught so many times the anglers have got names for them. Why do I get the feeling that BBB is a very good angler?......[/quote]Of course that would be the case if we didn''t realise what he''s doing, but he''s so crap at it, its obvious.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

That includes the great Cody, who I think has found his level. We should cash in on him, although Gillingham won''t have the necessary.

Was I being harsh on Tom Adeyemi?

[/quote]

Good job we did not think the same about Holt and Jackson whom in their season at league two level would have scored the same amount of goals combined as Cody probably will by himself. None of us know how much Cody has improved but we will find out next year

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I have a friend who does a lot of coarse fishing, usually in private lakes, some of the fish in those lakes have been caught so many times the anglers have got names for them. Why do I get the feeling that BBB is a very good angler?......[/quote]

Oh, he''s an angler all right, but the type that only turns out on a warm, sunny day, does not know the difference between a carp and a pike and swears he remembers owning a copy of Fly Fishing by J.R. Hartley.

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I found it informative.

[/quote]

Can I suggest that www.canaries.co.uk , www.pinkun.com , http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/default.stm , http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/norwichcity/ are probably better choices for getting information about our Club rather than an attention seeking bellend?

[/quote]

And where should we discuss such information, Mustachio Furioso? Elsewhere?

OTBC

But Cody is in League 2 and I have been to Gillingham two times this season as it is a decent trip for me. The level is as you would expect  a million miles from Championship football.

From what I saw Cody uses his pace and his goal instinct to perfection because he is given the time by lumbering central defenders.

He is twenty six and has not really been rated by two managers at Norwich: Gunn in the Championship and Lambert IN LEAGUE 1.

WE are all on Cody''s side, but he is not a Championship striker. He has gotten himself some fame because of his exploits at Gillingham ... let''s cash in on that.

Football is not about emotion which is what was evoked when a player rises from non-league as Cody did.

I was replying to Lambert is King. Forgot to press button.

Sorry Lambert, we have to disagree on this. I really think Holt is a duifferent prospect/player altogether and Jackson needs time.

The thing with Cody i think that he hasn''t been playing pro football for that long so, despite his age, he is still improving drastically at the moment. We need to get him back at the club so the coaching staff can get a proper look at how he has come on and whether or not they deem he good enough to be in the squad here. I personally think to score as many goals as he has, whatever the league, is a sign of a good player with raw talent at least, if Lambert utilises that he could no doubt be a quality player for us

What a bombshell you have droppped Bly. We cant recall Cody either I bet no one knew that either....

[quote user="priceyrice"]The thing with Cody i think that he hasn''t been playing pro football for that long so, despite his age, he is still improving drastically at the moment. We need to get him back at the club so the coaching staff can get a proper look at how he has come on and whether or not they deem he good enough to be in the squad here. I personally think to score as many goals as he has, whatever the league, is a sign of a good player with raw talent at least, if Lambert utilises that he could no doubt be a quality player for us
[/quote]

Maybe you are right. However, and I repeat myself, ,f you take a trip to Gillingham you will see what Cody plays against and it will add realistic perspective to his current goal feast.

PL did not really fancy him in L1.      

Enough for me.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I have a friend who does a lot of coarse fishing, usually in private lakes, some of the fish in those lakes have been caught so many times the anglers have got names for them. Why do I get the feeling that BBB is a very good angler?......[/quote][IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/Nuff_Said/2011-02-17_2110.png[/IMG]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I have a friend who does a lot of coarse fishing, usually in private lakes, some of the fish in those lakes have been caught so many times the anglers have got names for them. Why do I get the feeling that BBB is a very good angler?......[/quote]

[IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/Nuff_Said/2011-02-17_2110.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

Wow, aren''t you a clever chap now. Wowee.....

Do you always hang on other people''s coat-tails?

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Players out on loan

OTBC

[/quote]

I reckon Bly has a hotline to Camuldonum as this is the sort of tripe he would dish up.[;)]