Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Holt not well

On his twitter today it said he was now off for training but doesn''t feel well at all he said caught his girls germs. ah lol noooooooo, i''m sure he will be ok (hopefully)

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m sure Kathy will volunteer to nurse him back to full health
[/quote]

I have been hard at work all day with the menthol rubs and I am pleased to report it seems to have done the trick.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Kathy, i`ve heard he`s even more knackered than when you started your ummm "treatment" ;-)[/quote]

He''ll be fine.I''m giving him a ''rest'' day tomorrow.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m sure Kathy will volunteer to nurse him back to full health [:)]
[/quote]

That will not be necessary as it states he caught it from his little girl so it is hardly a case of the dreadful man flu.

Oh b*ll*cks Holt isn''t well, knew we should have kept McDonald just in case...what does Lambert know hey!!! It''s all gonna crumble at Leeds etc etc

They catches a sniffel and everyone S~@ts themselves.People should just chill.. I think hes hard enough to not worry about a little cold.

God doth not carry ill but can spread pestilence upon those who tempt his wrath.St. Paul (Chapter 10 Verse 22)

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]God doth not carry ill but can spread pestilence upon those who tempt his wrath.

St. Paul (Chapter 10 Verse 22)

[/quote]

Of course you''re right! Cant believe we didnt see it before. This is the work of our youtube friend down the road.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]God doth not carry ill but can spread pestilence upon those who tempt his wrath.St. Paul (Chapter 10 Verse 22)

[/quote]

Of course you''re right! Cant believe we didnt see it before. This is the work of our youtube friend down the road.

[/quote]In it''s abstract form GRANT HOLT is an anagram of IMMORTAL BEING....He really is that important. [;)]