Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Hello all and good to catch up/meet some of you for the first time last week [:)]Just a little niggle NN but it''s WITS'' Wonders [;)]         those damned apostrophes are tricky little blighters lol

Anyway, onto my nap - Ajax v VVV  home win pleaseAjax are third, VVV second bottom.Ajax have won 5 of their last 8; 7 of their last 11 at home; VVV have won 1 in their last 11 away games; 1 in their last 8.Good luck peeps

After failing the last two weeks, after doing a fair bit of research, i will jump on the Man.U bandwagon.

Man.U home win

Good Luck :D

I''m going for a home win for PSV v. NAC Breda.

PSV are W9 D1 L2 F40 A11 at home and Breda are W1 D2 L7 F9 A24 away.

Good Luck, cityangel!

Thanks everyone for your selections so far, I am studying them in great depth [:)]

Keep them rolling in.

Good luck this week CA, hopefully we can get a winning week once more!  I''m going to be really boring and stick with the FA Cup where I expect:Man Utd to beat CrawleyGood luck CA and all you Pups.

Nutty my date is good for me thanks.Now I fancy a Sunday in Holland so I''ll go with.....Ajax  v VV Venlo.....Home win.Good luck to CA and all this weeks pickers.[Y]

After Barca let me down last week with teh end of thier 100% away record , I will have to go for a cert to get back on track.

Man U v Crawley T - home win ( and if I loose this I would not be dissapointed )

Good luck CA and all Pup''s

Devastated[:''(] to find my dream[I] Nigerian selection has been postponed:

Bukola Babes v. Ocean Boys.

Not so much a football match, more an early ''60s Californian surfer movie[ip] with music[8] by Jan and Dean.[Y]

But San Marino comes to the rescue:

PENNAROSSA to beat Domagnono.

Pennarossa are top of Group A, having won their last five games. Domagnono are bottom of Group B and have not won in five, although they''ve drawn a few, but against the weaker sides.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

This week, I''ve gone for a slice of Turkey, with a home win for Kayserispor against Antalyaspor in the Super Lig.Keyserispor are second in the Ligs'' home form table, with a 7-4-0 home record, but are 3-2-3 from their last 8 matches.  Antalyaspor have a 2-3-5 away record, and are 1-3-4 in their last 8.A full head to head analysis of the two teams is available hereGood luck Angel !

Don''t have a massive amount of time to look for a pick this week so I''ll go with an obvious (but hopefully correct ) optionReal Madrid v Levante = HOME winGood Luck

Well after the farce of last week, I certainly feel cursed this season, I will have to nap something that is un-jynxable in Man U to beat Crawley. Even if they play all the kids you can''t see anything other than a win for the reds.

As always good luck to all the PUP''s, and good luck CA, great to have you on board making the picks this week, and what a week to be picking!

So my time has come and after a lot of thinking, studying everyone’s picks and looking at the various form tables I have decided this week it’s the week to pay more attention to the selections made by the women on the site, who probably know more about football than all you men  put together.[:D]

The fixtures I have chosen are the ones selected by these four young women Canary Cherub, Diesel Doris, WITS and myself Cityangel (and a few other pups) plus I couldn’t possibly leave out the resident two old argumentative women on the site Tilly and Nutty [:D] so their two selections make up my six picks.

Sorry didn’t pick yours Kathy  but wasn’t too confident that ColU would beat Walsall as they are doing better under their new manager and have only lost 1 games in the last 5 league games and are desperate for the points and didn’t pick your Jellytot as Millwall have only won 2 from their last 5 and I feel Middlesborough will be a toughie for them.

So here are the 6 selections, all home wins

Borussia Dortmund  v  St Pauli (Canary Cherub)

Linfield v Newry (Diesel Doris)

Napoli v Catania ( Cityangel)

Ajax v VVV Venlo (WITS)

Man Utd v Crawley (Tilly )

Livingstone v Stenhousemuir ( Nutty Nigel)

Thankyou to everyone for your help this week, there were a good range of selections to pick from and if I didn’t pick yours then I’m sorry

Thanks to my friend Nutty for allowing me to make the final selections, its been a real honour, I just hope it’s a good week for us all.

Fingers crossed that we can add some more money to our funds

CA

These are excellent Angel. They all look good to me so lets hope the footballing Gods are shining on us this weekend.

Everything in the thread this week has epitomised what Arrdee wanted from these threads. The selections have been well thought out by everyone and the friendship which these threads created has shone through.

We''ve all got our fingers crossed with you Angel, I would love for your four young ladies and two old women to boost the funds this weekend.

I''m just a bit worried because this is not the season to be picking nutty''s selections! But maybe the power of the pups can help me record a winning week too.

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Late call again Doh!! Sorry.

Real Madrid to beat Levante for me please.

Good luck City Angel and all