Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

So why are Leeds fans among the most disliked...

UEFA Fair Play ......but not if you can cheat and get away with it so long as time has gone by. Therefore WACCOE and always will be.

Also we are disliked because you are told to dislike us. We wouldnt have it any other way.

[quote user="Bitesyerlegs"]UEFA Fair Play ......but not if you can cheat and get away with it so long as time has gone by. Therefore WACCOE and always will be.

Also we are disliked because you are told to dislike us. We wouldnt have it any other way.[/quote]I can assure you I don''t dislike you because I was told to, I''m 48 years old and remember what your fans (and teams) were like back in the 70''s and 80''s, not from what I have been told or read in papers but what I have witnessed myself.

Leeds Fans have always tried to intimidate opposing fans and have picked on kids, when I was about 12 I had a kick and a punch aimed at me after a match at Carrow Road, the punch didn''t connect but the kick caught my younger brother in the chest, we were sworn at at spat on, never seen this with other Clubs.

Leeds fans live on the reputation they had from back then and still intimidate kids, women and the elderly and try to intimidate opposition fans who are by themselves, some of them are intimidated by them I''m not, had some ginger haired tw@t at Bellend Road giving me threats, he soon backed down when he realised I was slightly bigger than he thought and I''m not easily frightened by anything.

WACCOE should be spelt wacko which in case you Northern Monkeys don''t understand means: 1. crazy person 2. someone whacked on drugs 3. a stupid act

Had to laugh at Sir Alex Ferguson''s sly dig at Leed''s current ''stature'' today - He compared them to Crawley Town :)...

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is expecting Crawley to get "stuck into his team" in the FA Cup fifth round''s David v Goliath clash.

Crawley, arguably the richest club in the Blue Square Bet Premier, travel to Old Trafford on Saturday on a mission to carry out a huge giant-killing act.

"Every manager will tell you, you don''t want to be a casualty," said Ferguson.

"We lost to Leeds last year - it wasn''t easy to take. Town will get stuck into us, there''s no other way for them."

[quote user="Alex"]

Had to laugh at Sir Alex Ferguson''s sly dig at Leed''s current ''stature'' today - He compared them to Crawley Town :)...

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is expecting Crawley to get "stuck into his team" in the FA Cup fifth round''s David v Goliath clash.

Crawley, arguably the richest club in the Blue Square Bet Premier, travel to Old Trafford on Saturday on a mission to carry out a huge giant-killing act.

"Every manager will tell you, you don''t want to be a casualty," said Ferguson.

"We lost to Leeds last year - it wasn''t easy to take. Town will get stuck into us, there''s no other way for them."

[/quote]

Exactly Alex. As I said in my post pages ago, Leeds are a laughing stock amongst their more traditional rivals. Which is probably why they are trying to invent a rivalry with us.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]What I do find funny is that clearly Jonny is about 16, and has no idea about any of the history of Leeds, so he just pretends he likes being hated. Essex & Norwich white can at least involve themselves in a discussion about it all. Jonny just has no clue. [:)][/quote]Yeah I''m clearly 16 *sigh*. Honestly I can''t really be bothered in talking about something which is largely pointless and a topic which other fans find hard to deal with or, if anything, find hard to stop talking about.Yeah we all know how bad and evil Leeds fans are, yeah ALL Leeds fans by the way. As far as I''m concerened, when God kicked Lucifer from heaven he went through Elland Road on his way down spewing little evils all over the place.

[quote user="norwichwhite"]i would rather be part of a passionate club and fans, than a club who has to play music when they score to get a reaction from their fans.[/quote]Just watched Celtic V Rangers on the box and music was played when Celtic scored. If only their suporters had the pession of Leeds, they wouln''t need to do it!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

One of them lumped smudger last year so they can''t be all bad.....

[+o(]

[/quote]You mean one of them tickled me Lapps???