Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

So why are Leeds fans among the most disliked...

The ''little old Norwich'' tag is far from gone.

I am a season ticket holder in the snakepit, and I go to around 50% of the away games.

Our family area is far too big, and too spread out. Which means for the people within those parts that do want to get passionate they get drowned out by kids screaming and the noise of lips slapping together whilst the oldies eat sandwiches.

Oh and wait, because I sit in the snakepit and you''re a man that likes to stereotype. I''m a massive chav, wearing a Burberry cap everyday. (When was the last time you saw anybody wearing a Burberry cap?)

Now I don''t like Leeds anymore than the next guy, but why slag off fans just because they are passionate and sometimes over zealous?

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="morty"]Explain something please Essex, why exactly has Lambert got a chip on his shoulder, and why do Leeds fans dislike him so much?

Jealousy?
[/quote]

I''m led to believe Lambert had a little outburst when he was being quizzed about us towards the end of the season, to which he retaliated something like "We''re the ones who won the league by 9 points" I think he didn''t like the attention we were getting or something.

I don''t dislike him as such, he comes across as a bit of a t0sser, but theres no doubting he is a class act as a manager, done a decent job wherever he''s been, and from what I have read on here , and my own beliefs, you would be a significantly worse off without him. Love the image of him on his knees after our last ER clash :-D

As for the Jealousy thing? WTF? Graysons done just as good a job at us, I wouldn''t swap them.

Let''s face it, you all know that he is gonna be poached at some point, whereas Graysons in his dream job, and probably wouldn''t leave us.

Bristolyella, much said in Jest mate :-D

[/quote]

So was Bryan Gunn; that means nothing!

Last season many Leeds fans were calling for Simon Grayson''s head - that''s never happened in our relationship with Paul Lambert. Of course PL may be poached - he''s highly desirable and we know it.

Thinking on; can you imagine replacing PL with Grayson? No, nor can I!

[quote user="ODonoughoe"]The ''little old Norwich'' tag is far from gone.

I am a season ticket holder in the snakepit, and I go to around 50% of the away games.

Our family area is far too big, and too spread out. Which means for the people within those parts that do want to get passionate they get drowned out by kids screaming and the noise of lips slapping together whilst the oldies eat sandwiches.

Oh and wait, because I sit in the snakepit and you''re a man that likes to stereotype. I''m a massive chav, wearing a Burberry cap everyday. (When was the last time you saw anybody wearing a Burberry cap?)

Now I don''t like Leeds anymore than the next guy, but why slag off fans just because they are passionate and sometimes over zealous?[/quote]Ah right, so now you are stereotyping. Anyone who doesn''t sit in the snakepit isn''t a proper fan, and being pasionate about your club must involve behaving like you''re in "Football factory"? And this is the first time you mentioned where you sit, so unless I''m psychic how could I be stereotyping based on this?? Perhaps I am just basing my opinion on what you have typed maybe?So kids shouldn''t go to football, is this what you''re saying? They should all be removed and replaced with "proper fans"?So, the future of our club is to get rid of the kids and get shot of anyone thats a bit too old to start fights and sing for 90 minutes?Most people slag Leeds fans off because they are idiots, it doesn''t actually take much intelligence to realise where passion stops and moronic behaviour starts, clearly a lot of them lack this judgement. See our home game last year for plenty of examples of this.

Stereotyping is based on opinions. I was stating facts. Kids do scream/whail. Old people do eat sarnies. Their money is as good as mine. However, give them discounts and an area to sit in where they''re all together.

I didn''t say anything about only proper fans sitting in the snakepit. Everybody is a proper fan but for a better atmosphere have the designated cheaper areas for OAPs and Familys all in one specific area of the ground.

For the record, it doesn''t take a rocket scientist to work out that Football Factory is 80% fiction. Nothing even comparable to that or Green Street happens anymore.

I hate Leeds because I love Norwich and I hate Leeds fans because they don''t support Norwich. Same with any other club. Not for any other reason.

[quote user="ODonoughoe"]Stereotyping is based on opinions. I was stating facts. Kids do scream/whail. Old people do eat sarnies. Their money is as good as mine. However, give them discounts and an area to sit in where they''re all together.

I didn''t say anything about only proper fans sitting in the snakepit. Everybody is a proper fan but for a better atmosphere have the designated cheaper areas for OAPs and Familys all in one specific area of the ground.

For the record, it doesn''t take a rocket scientist to work out that Football Factory is 80% fiction. Nothing even comparable to that or Green Street happens anymore.

I hate Leeds because I love Norwich and I hate Leeds fans because they don''t support Norwich. Same with any other club. Not for any other reason.[/quote]So the ground has to be neatly organised based on age? Does that mean I can''t take my kids in the Barclay any more?Lol, do you have kids? Would you want to sit in such an area?Facts you say? My kids don''t scream and "whail" so you''re not really stating facts at all, you''re stereotyping. Oh and I go to games with someone in his 60''s, and he never brings sandwiches!I should imagine that if you go to any ground in the country (Leeds included) there will always be old people and kids sitting in all areas of the stadium.

Stereotyping is based on opinions. I was stating facts. Kids do scream/whail. Old people do eat sarnies. Their money is as good as mine. However, give them discounts and an area to sit in where they''re all together.

I hate Leeds because I love Norwich and I hate Leeds fans because they don''t support Norwich. Same with any other club. Not for any other reason.

I''m going to stop replying on my phone. Have no idea as to how I can double post 25 minutes or so after we previous.

However I do get some of your points. Will reply later.

Regards,

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="morty"]Explain something please Essex, why exactly has Lambert got a chip on his shoulder, and why do Leeds fans dislike him so much?

Jealousy?
[/quote]

I''m led to believe Lambert had a little outburst when he was being quizzed about us towards the end of the season, to which he retaliated something like "We''re the ones who won the league by 9 points" I think he didn''t like the attention we were getting or something.

I don''t dislike him as such, he comes across as a bit of a t0sser, but theres no doubting he is a class act as a manager, done a decent job wherever he''s been, and from what I have read on here , and my own beliefs, you would be a significantly worse off without him. Love the image of him on his knees after our last ER clash :-D

As for the Jealousy thing? WTF? Graysons done just as good a job at us, I wouldn''t swap them.

Let''s face it, you all know that he is gonna be poached at some point, whereas Graysons in his dream job, and probably wouldn''t leave us.

Bristolyella, much said in Jest mate :-D

[/quote]

"Led to believe" So you don''t actually know for sure then?

Yeah of course you deserve all the attention, what with you being champions of Europe and all.

Lambert is destined for greatness, we will be in a much better state when he leaves, than when he came here.

Personally I think Grayson is limited tactically, and has shown his niavety on a few occasions.

We could probably compare their records, if you like, but I know the winner already, oh and we did win the league too.

[;)]
[/quote]

I will let you brag about the league mort (can I call ou mort?) , congrats, you deserved it,  it obviously means an awful lot to be successful in the third tier of english football. [;)]

No I''ll be honest, I don''t know for sure, the several people who have told me heard it on the radio, to which I have not find a file. But it does like the sort of bitter thing he would say.

Lincoln muppet, learn some manners, we didn''t all want rid of Grayson last season, the minority did, so brush up on it pal. You take the piss out of us? I don''t see it so much, there''s clearly a bit of unprovoked [:O] hate here, thats more your issue. Theres an Leeds v Arsenal thread here with several comments to the effect of "I hate them but you gotta admire they way they get behind their team!" If thats how you take the piss, carry on sir.

you go on and on and on about attendances here, to the point of genuine worry about some fans sanity. Every team has glory fans, you know it I know it, but just keep reading the averages and figures and keep beating yourself up. Our average suggests we pull in more than you (not a pop to those who take it personally, I''m not here to discuss who is the bigger club) just a fact, you can''t really take a pop at our attendancesif you can''t beat them. you see what i''m trying to say?

John, I believe Leeds isn''t "up in arms" because of what he said, more the way he comes across. But I can''t speak for them obviously.

ODonoughoe, the voice of reason in a sea of bitter hate, you hate us because you love your own team, fair play. I love my team too.

Have a good saturday [Y]

I''m going up for the game, anyone else?

I don''t think I was bragging about winning the league, merely stating a fact. It actually means more to get promoted than it did winning it, but if you''re going to play, you may as well play to win.Or of course you could just proclaim that you have it won by Christmas, and then go and gob off on rival fans message boards about how your "mighty" team has won the league.Oh and conveniently forget how you were all calling for your managers head on a plate, it wasn''t a minority at all.Or just take opinions from other people rather than actually make your own mind up about something.No one will castigate anyone for loving their team, but hypocrisy, arrogance and selective memory will always be criticised.

I''m guessing that had you won the third tier of english football then we would have never heard the end of it - after all it only took you three seasons to get out of the league as opposed to our? Oh yes - just the one![quote user="EssexWhite"]

I will let you brag about the league mort (can I call ou mort?) , congrats, you deserved it,  it obviously means an awful lot to be successful in the third tier of english football. [;)]

No I''ll be honest, I don''t know for sure, the several people who have told me heard it on the radio, to which I have not find a file. But it does like the sort of bitter thing he would say.

Lincoln muppet, learn some manners, we didn''t all want rid of Grayson last season, the minority did, so brush up on it pal. You take the piss out of us? I don''t see it so much, there''s clearly a bit of unprovoked [:O] hate here, thats more your issue. Theres an Leeds v Arsenal thread here with several comments to the effect of "I hate them but you gotta admire they way they get behind their team!" If thats how you take the piss, carry on sir.

you go on and on and on about attendances here, to the point of genuine worry about some fans sanity. Every team has glory fans, you know it I know it, but just keep reading the averages and figures and keep beating yourself up. Our average suggests we pull in more than you (not a pop to those who take it personally, I''m not here to discuss who is the bigger club) just a fact, you can''t really take a pop at our attendancesif you can''t beat them. you see what i''m trying to say?

John, I believe Leeds isn''t "up in arms" because of what he said, more the way he comes across. But I can''t speak for them obviously.

ODonoughoe, the voice of reason in a sea of bitter hate, you hate us because you love your own team, fair play. I love my team too.

Have a good saturday [Y]

I''m going up for the game, anyone else?

[/quote]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think I was bragging about winning the league, merely stating a fact. It actually means more to get promoted than it did winning it, but if you''re going to play, you may as well play to win.Or of course you could just proclaim that you have it won by Christmas, and then go and gob off on rival fans message boards about how your "mighty" team has won the league.Oh and conveniently forget how you were all calling for your managers head on a plate, it wasn''t a minority at all.Or just take opinions from other people rather than actually make your own mind up about something.No one will castigate anyone for loving their team, but hypocrisy, arrogance and selective memory will always be criticised.[/quote]

Could not agree more!

Funny how the league meant nothing when we cruised past them but was everything when they were 11 points clear!

I personally have never had an issue with Leeds fans until our home game last season. A large amount of the fans (not all) walked around as if they owned the place before the game and after they were beaten they turned nasty turning their attentions to anyone from Norwich (kids / women / old people). The scenes I witnessed made me sick to be a football fan (spitting at kids under 10 years old and telling them their mothers were wh*res!).

If thats what Leeds want to be remembered for then well done they have succeeded in my eyes.

The ''little old Norwich'' tag tag is and always was a load of bollox. I don''t know where it actually comes from. Maybe someone can shed a little light on that?

As for Leeds, well over the last seven years they have under-achieved like no other club I can ever remember. The way their fans deal with that is to build up a siege mentality. Being hated is like a comfort blanket helping them to forget how cr@p they really are. That and pretending they are Champions of Europe.

Must be something in the Yorkshire water because Sheffield Wednesday consistently under achieve too. And because no Yorkshire side can over achieve these two clubs remain Yorkshires best bet for success. It''s laughable. Take a look at Lancashire and how many of their clubs are above the highest placed Yorkies. Eight in the Premier League is it? And Yorkshires finest can''t even compete with Blackpool and Wigan. Leeds are number one now, by the virtue of scrapping for a second tier play-off spot. If they fail they will be competing with Doncaster and Barnsley for top spot. Wow.

We rightly celebrated winning League One last year because, with a few exceptions mostly on here, our fans don''t have ideas above our station. We were in League One because we deserved to be. We won it because we deserved to. Leeds scraped up at the third attempt and now the Wendys are making a right pigs ear of it yet again.

We are not Leeds rivals. Never have been and never will be. Leeds rivals are traditionally Manchester United, Liverpool and the like. But you won''t find a Leeds fan on their boards, because to the fans of those clubs Leeds are a total laughing stock.

[quote user="bristolyella"][quote user="morty"]I don''t think I was bragging about winning the league, merely stating a fact. It actually means more to get promoted than it did winning it, but if you''re going to play, you may as well play to win.Or of course you could just proclaim that you have it won by Christmas, and then go and gob off on rival fans message boards about how your "mighty" team has won the league.Oh and conveniently forget how you were all calling for your managers head on a plate, it wasn''t a minority at all.Or just take opinions from other people rather than actually make your own mind up about something.No one will castigate anyone for loving their team, but hypocrisy, arrogance and selective memory will always be criticised.[/quote]

Could not agree more!

Funny how the league meant nothing when we cruised past them but was everything when they were 11 points clear!

I personally have never had an issue with Leeds fans until our home game last season. A large amount of the fans (not all) walked around as if they owned the place before the game and after they were beaten they turned nasty turning their attentions to anyone from Norwich (kids / women / old people). The scenes I witnessed made me sick to be a football fan (spitting at kids under 10 years old and telling them their mothers were wh*res!).

If thats what Leeds want to be remembered for then well done they have succeeded in my eyes.[/quote]Yep, same opinion here.I was staggered just how many of them came on this message board "giving it large" because they had won the league. I have never been on a rival teams forum, seriously, I don''t get people who feel the need to! Though I do confess having a quick peek at WACCOE last season, but only because its like a web based version of the Jeremy Kyle show, and quite amusing.Before these idiots came on here gobbing off I can honestly say Leeds weren''t even on my radar.

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think I was bragging about winning the league, merely stating a fact. It actually means more to get promoted than it did winning it, but if you''re going to play, you may as well play to win.

fair enough, no-ones gonna criticise a team for winning it, it''s there to be won

Or of course you could just proclaim that you have it won by Christmas, and then go and gob off on rival fans message boards about how your "mighty" team has won the league.

Hold up, you''re Generalising again. Different fans had different views, I didn''t believe it was won at christmas (and knowing leeds, several others didn''t either) but we were confident we should see the job through. If I remember correctly, alot of you guys were worrying when you were 6 points clear, I was surprised, that''s when I would have been confident! I certainly didn''t gob off on your board. again IIRC, you had 3 or 4 of us Leeds here having some good banter. I have certainly posted more since you ovetook us rather than before when we were top of League 1. Ahem.

Oh and conveniently forget how you were all calling for your managers head on a plate, it wasn''t a minority at all.

It was, there wasn''t a hint of hit around the grounds, it was a lot of knee-jerking on WACCOE

Or just take opinions from other people rather than actually make your own mind up about something.

I believe what I''m told, as I''m sure you believe what you are told sometimes, e.g. Leeds fan rape and pillage the local women when they are in town, when of course the truth is more Norwich fans got arrested than Leeds at the meeting at Carrow Road in November?

No one will castigate anyone for loving their team, but hypocrisy, arrogance and selective memory will always be criticised.

fair enough, fortunately none of the above applies.

[/quote]

You were alright I first joined morty!! [;)]

As I said in a previous post Essex I actually didn''t give a shiney shit about Leeds and their fans till some of them turned up here and started gobbing off.I frankly couldn''t care less about them now either, its only a lot of your fans feelings of self importance that make you think that we actually care.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]As I said in a previous post Essex I actually didn''t give a shiney shit about Leeds and their fans till some of them turned up here and started gobbing off.

I frankly couldn''t care less about them now either, its only a lot of your fans feelings of self importance that make you think that we actually care.

[:)]
[/quote]

Don''t know which ones that did, although I''m sure there were some who did.

But we know you care because of the weekly Leeds thread or 2. They flatter me, I''m not sure we''re that bothered whether you do care or not, but knowing you do puts you under our spell  [:)] [;)] I love the attention we got from you (as a fanbase, not you personally morty) [:)]

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="morty"]As I said in a previous post Essex I actually didn''t give a shiney shit about Leeds and their fans till some of them turned up here and started gobbing off.I frankly couldn''t care less about them now either, its only a lot of your fans feelings of self importance that make you think that we actually care.[:)][/quote]

But we know you care because of the weekly Leeds thread or 2. They flatter me, I''m not sure we''re that bothered whether you do care or not, but knowing you do puts you under our spell  [:)] [;)] I love the attention we got from you (as a fanbase, not you personally morty) [:)]

[/quote]The thing is, its only the attention seeking idiots (present company excepted?) that keep this going. There isn''t weekly threads about your team, there were threads last season because of aforementioned muppets, and there have been a few this week because we''re playing you. You''re really not that important, and the needing of attention is maybe down to your mothers not hugging you enough as children I''d suspect.I would liken you to a turd that won''t flush, slightly annoying but you''ll go away eventually.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t think I was bragging about winning the league, merely stating a fact. It actually means more to get promoted than it did winning it, but if you''re going to play, you may as well play to win.

Or of course you could just proclaim that you have it won by Christmas, and then go and gob off on rival fans message boards about how your "mighty" team has won the league.

Oh and conveniently forget how you were all calling for your managers head on a plate, it wasn''t a minority at all.

Or just take opinions from other people rather than actually make your own mind up about something.

No one will castigate anyone for loving their team, but hypocrisy, arrogance and selective memory will always be criticised.
[/quote]

Sums it all up for me Morty old chap [Y]

Leeds fans need to realise that they are not a big club anymore, they just have a lot of fans who love to think that Leeds are a ''big club''. Their arrogance is laughable as well! Apparently they''re doing better than us this year! LOL

I hope we f*cking batter the Northen c**ts on Saturday.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]Our average suggests we pull in more than you (not a pop to those who take it personally, I''m not here to discuss who is the bigger club) just a fact, you can''t really take a pop at our attendancesif you can''t beat them. you see what i''m trying to say?Have a good saturday [Y][/quote]The only reason your average attendance narrowly beat ours last season was the 38,234 who turned up for the last game of the season which was around 13,000 more than the majority of your home League games.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="morty"]As I said in a previous post Essex I actually didn''t give a shiney shit about Leeds and their fans till some of them turned up here and started gobbing off.

I frankly couldn''t care less about them now either, its only a lot of your fans feelings of self importance that make you think that we actually care.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The thing is, its only the attention seeking idiots (present company excepted?) that keep this going. There isn''t weekly threads about your team, there were threads last season because of aforementioned muppets, and there have been a few this week because we''re playing you. You''re really not that important, and the needing of attention is maybe down to your mothers not hugging you enough as children I''d suspect.

I would liken you to a turd that won''t flush, slightly annoying but you''ll go away eventually.

[/quote]

Yes present company excepted, I''m only on here to chat about the match saturday. But there have been a fair few threads morty, when we''re on TV, and all the media love in. Particularly earlier in the season where journos were talking about us in the cham, and not you. There seems to be a lot of ill feeling here when we are brought up in the media light. Im surprised someone hasn''t said something about Claridge spending 4 minutes of his 9 minute blog talking about us on BBC. I would suggest, that for whatever reason, we are discussed on here only less than Ipswich. Would you agree?

Being from Norwich was it really wise to use the mother hugging thing? [*-)]

The likeness to a turd can go both ways, the 2 clubs have been inseperable for a fair while! I wouldn''t be so sure we''ll go away though [;)]

CT, show me where anyone said we were doing better this year? may I also point out, that we were above you when we met in November (only by a couple of points), and your uninformed journo questioned Lambert thus: "This time last year you were chasing Leeds and now they''re trying to catch up with you" or words to that effect. smart arse he was. Either way that sort of comment is irrelevant giving a) how close we have been all season and b) how unpredictable the league has been. we are still a big club, recovering from a major fall, thats why It winds you up so much [:)]

Harry, only because of that, yep. Why didn''t you stick 38,000 in carr.... oh sorry. stats are stats, a section of norwich fans went religiously by the ave attendance figures last year, until it hit them in the face, and then they scrambled for the excuses. poor show.

Does it annoy you that 15,000 fans (more than the average attendance) just decide to turn up when team are staggering over finish line of season?

If you''d had those supporters all rest of season maybe you could have raised Beckford''s wages and kept him at Elland Road for this season.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]Harry, only because of that, yep. Why didn''t you stick 38,000 in carr.... oh sorry. stats are stats, a section of norwich fans went religiously by the ave attendance figures last year, until it hit them in the face, and then they scrambled for the excuses. poor show.[/quote]As you well know Carrow Road doesn''t hold 38,000, we sold out the Home allocation for virtually every game last season. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/001_tt2.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="EssexWhite"]Harry, only because of that, yep. Why didn''t you stick 38,000 in carr.... oh sorry. stats are stats, a section of norwich fans went religiously by the ave attendance figures last year, until it hit them in the face, and then they scrambled for the excuses. poor show.[/quote]As you well know Carrow Road doesn''t hold 38,000, we sold out the Home allocation for virtually every game last season. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/001_tt2.gif[/IMG][/quote]Outside the Premier League, in England and Wales, we''re the highest ranked club (by a considerable margin) in terms of filling a 20,000+ seater stadium, and indeed the only club in the Football League that can lay claim to 90%+ average attendance.Our average percentage of capacity taken up is 96.8% in a 27,000 seater stadium, limited predominantly thanks to segregation ruling. The next best is a mere 85.9% by Cardiff.I''m going to go out of my way here and say that if we extended our capacity, likelihood is that the regular numbers at Carrow Road would exceed that of Elland Road.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Does it annoy you that 15,000 fans (more than the average attendance) just decide to turn up when team are staggering over finish line of season? If you''d had those supporters all rest of season maybe you could have raised Beckford''s wages and kept him at Elland Road for this season.[/quote]

I''m not sure to be honest. Doesn''t annoy me as such, and attendances hadn''t been something I looked in to until about 2 or 3 years ago.

of course you would rather have them week in, week out, but there is also an immense sense of pride when you get 40,000 people along for a game against a side who will be playing League 2 football in 11/12.

Or problem is the local support. Our travelling support is brilliant but can''t get to every game. I''m guessing Norwich is quite dense in terms of local support, with the majority coming from in and around? (my apologies if this is inaccurate)

I don''t like to us it as an excuse, but we have got Ken Bates pricing our tickets! £30 a ticket for tomorrow (a category B game!) plus 1.50 booking fee, a £63 transaction, for 2 of us!

[quote user="paul moy"]I and my friends had our Norwich scarfs stolen by Leeds fans at Carrow Road when I was about 11 so their attitude to other fans may be the reason. I''ll be reappraising them when I enter their social club as a guest on Saturday...... [:D][/quote]

Bloody hell...I remember that too Paul.  It was when we were in the South Stand and some older Norwich fans were winding up the Leeds fans (days of non-segregation) who didn''t take kindly to it.  The Norwich fans conveniently disappeared leaving us bunch of kids to take the blame!

The reason most fans dislike Leeds fans is because at some point they have met them. I don''t know what explains their behaviour - maybe a chip on their shoulder, an inferiority complex and just plain ignorance.

It does seem the moment they meet the rest of society they haveseem to have something to prove. Sadly that something is all too often that they ARE either stupider or more cretinous than you would first think. There is also a sense that there is an obligation to play up to the ''thick northerner'' image that is so often portrayed in the media.

Maybe it is all a send up. Attacking kids, abusing families and threatening anyone who doesn''t look like they will reply is one big joke - rather like some Fast Show character. However until you let us all the joke most will still regard you in the same way you might when a foul smell tells you that you have trodden in something.

Perhaps your club might take a bucket of hot soapy water and wash away the excrescence that has attached itself to it, who knows, that''s their problem. Until then there is still some novelty attached to seeing your fans - rather like seeing the monkey at Cromer zoo many years back who would spend his time either masturbating furiously or throwing his own excrement at anyone who came close enough to him (maybe he was a Leeds fan, again who knows).

ps "it obviously means an awful lot to be successful in the third tier of english football"

if success means getting out of there as quickly as possible then yes, it meant an awful lot to us

strange then how you lot seemed to stay there for so long - perhaps it wasn''t so embarrassing for your club or it''s fans

Morty you say you couldn''t a shiney about leeds......but keep going on and on and on.here are some facts.Us leeds fans were in the complete angler last season having a few drinks and a sing song. at 2.20 your lot left rocco''s and decide to try their luck at the complete angler. your lads started with the threats and the songs. things were thrown and several of your lads were arrested(none of ours).one of your main boys who i holiday with every year has some nice scars on his arm from a cop dog from the fracas outside the pub.on the way to the ground we were still being given a hostile reception(we had kids in our group).......... we accept this as par for the course when we go away. we dont moan like old women..... it happens.I or no one i go to games with wanted grayson out and i heard nothing on the terraces. if you are relying on what is posted on waccoe then you are more deluded than some of them who post on there.I''m glad you won league 1 as i had a large bet e/w @33/1 for you to win the league after you played brentford. i will not try to explain why we are champions of europe but its a fact that until wrongs are righted we will always be the champions of europe.pink un posters favourite subject........attendanceswe are the best supported club away from home selling all our allocations at every club we go to(6k plus at barnsley and coventry)our home attendances are less impressive but there are reasons......1. a lot of supporters go to away games but refuse to go to ER while bates is at the helm.2. we have a large following from all over the country and affording to go to every home game is difficult in difficult times. hence people cherry pick the games they go to. i have managed 13 games this season and am going saturday. i am taking my 3 sons and 3 blokes who i deal with through work tickets and train have cost me £350.00 a normal saturday costs me £200.00 times that by 20 games a season and its not cheap.3.our season tickets are about the most expensive in the league with kids ticket starting above £200 and adults £500.from what i''ve been told norwich tickets start @ £100 for kids.your nearest rival is 45 miles away with no other sport to challenge your support. leeds has rugby league and union, cricket and numerous other football clubs. lets be honest if you live in norfolk there is fook all else to do on saturday unless you follow city or like me travel mile to follow another team.its a shame sarcasm is always missed by us good old norfolk folk. lighten up and look forward to saturday...........i know i will .........5.57am train from norwich arriving in leeds at 9.35 after several sherbets on the train a big yorkshire breakfast will be enjoyed before a few more pints.whatever the result saturday it  will  not finalise anything.............. a lot more games and a lot more points before anything is decided.MOT