Sign in to follow this  
stopage time winner

Elliot Bennett rumor again

The man that says that 1001 things are going to happen and none of them do, says look at this forum, their not panicking as some sort of indicator?!!!

What is the opposite to an oracle? If there is such a thing then I declare Wiz it.

Seriously papa smurf, you can''t rubbish everyone elses stab''s in the dark by suggesting your''s were ''nearly'' right. I know that was your argument for Jamie lad, he is good, he nearly scores a lot of goals. But it just don''t wash.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]And pigs might fly...........no chance of this happening.

[/quote]

Wiz, if we were going into administration even if Foulger was buying us out and wouldn''t let us down........

.....and Holt was playing in August even though he was on crutches until October........

........who knows what may happen, it''s a funny old game! [;)]

[/quote]

To be fair Laps I was mightly close on two of them!

[/quote]Well yes, if being completely wrong counts as mightily close  [:P]I might have to pay a trip to Lowestoft fish market... [+o(]

Something''s going on:http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/5325/8/norwich-back-bennett

Can''t see any logic in Lambert saying he will try again in the summer at this stage of the season, as by then we will know what division we are in and if in the premiership I can''t see us spending 1million on a player only proven at League 1, hopefully our standards will be higher.Media talk only.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Something''s going on:http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/5325/8/norwich-back-bennett[/quote]

Like talksport is a reliable source!

They talk more b oll ocks than any other media source!

I''d be very surprised after turning us down in the transfer window that Brighton would let us have Bennet now on loan!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="ron obvious"]
Something''s going on:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/5325/8/norwich-back-bennett

[/quote] Like talksport is a reliable source! They talk more b oll ocks than any other media source! I''d be very surprised after turning us down in the transfer window that Brighton would let us have Bennet now on loan![/quote]

Not forgetting Talksport told the world that Lambert had quit not so long back

"Brighton would let us have Bennet now on loan! "

It wouldn''t be a loan it would be a signing.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]And pigs might fly...........no chance of this happening.

[/quote]

Wiz, if we were going into administration even if Foulger was buying us out and wouldn''t let us down........

.....and Holt was playing in August even though he was on crutches until October........

........who knows what may happen, it''s a funny old game! [;)]

[/quote]

To be fair Laps I was mightly close on two of them!

[/quote]

Well yes, if being completely wrong counts as mightily close  [:P]
I might have to pay a trip to Lowestoft fish market... [+o(]
[/quote]

1. One relegation and soon to promoted;......again.........all correct predictions...........made months in advance.

2. No chance............not a cat in hells chance of this Brighton ballocks coming off.

[quote user="grant holts goin to "]Strong rumor from inside the club Elliot Bennett should sign sometime this week .My source will remain a secret i promised not to reveal his name or contact in the club you heard it first here OTBC
[/quote]

Probably told you in your dream and when you woke up, you couldn''t remember who it was. Why persist with this nonsense - it''s embarrassing.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="grant holts goin to "]Strong rumor from inside the club Elliot Bennett should sign sometime this week .My source will remain a secret i promised not to reveal his name or contact in the club you heard it first here OTBC
[/quote]

Probably told you in your dream and when you woke up, you couldn''t remember who it was. Why persist with this nonsense - it''s embarrassing.

[/quote]

Perhaps our priorities have moved on since that rumour, bearing in mind our injury situation.

So what are you saying? Our injury situation has prevented this from happening? What I find pathetic is all this "my source will remain a secret", "I have promised not to reveal his name" and "you heard it here first" nonsense. Again, to those posting this garbage, do us all a favour and just grow up.

At the end of the window I thought there was no chance of him coming here on loan - let''s face it, he''s set for a League One winners'' medal, a fans'' favourite at Brighton and now has a chance to leave on a high. If he keeps playing well, his value will rise, meaning he might get an offer from a bigger club than Norwich, and Brighton would get more money for him. Now Martin''s injured there''s a chance Lambert might want to spend most of Foulger''s money on Bennett to keep our promotion push on track, and if Bennett''s agent gives him a nudge he might force Brighton''s hand... wishful thinking?