Sign in to follow this  
Notts Canary

Gary Holt's reception

Perhaps a little less controversial than my topics of “Championship bound” and “Neil Adams – how dare he” is the reception given to Gary Holt on Saturday. Just showed what true fans think for all his efforts (granted may not be the most gifted) and hopefully it goes some way to addressing what happened earlier in the season with death threats. I for one stand corrected in the fact that we have missed his all action displays as opposed to the rather less durable Mulryne.

Welcome back three lungs!!

Additionally, exiled fans r just as committed as those fans resident in Norfolk, I for one showed this (rather stupidly) by wearing my Norwich top in a pub two minutes away from the forest ground b4 they played Millwall at home, I enjoyed the pleasure of a conversation with a retired forest hooligan who said “what the **** u doing wearing that in here”. Luckily managed to find some common ground and avoid a beating!!!

I am planning to wear my Norwich shirts all this week. I got quite a few comments this morning on a brilliant comeback when walking across the campus - only one bit of banter...with a WBA fan but that was it.

[quote]Perhaps a little less controversial than my topics of “Championship bound” and “Neil Adams – how dare he” is the reception given to Gary Holt on Saturday. Just showed what true fans think for all his ...[/quote]

Actually it wouldn''t be fair for a Gary Holt fans to comment, but what I want to say was on last few matches, we DEFINITELY miss Gary Holt in the defensive midfielder position! Yes Gary was not the best player or passer in the club, I said many times Helveg passed than him, but when Gary Holt out of the team, Mulyrne, Safri and Helveg, simply ALL NOT up to it.

We need you back Three Lungs!!!