Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Kevin Phillips?

Ready to leave Birmingham.

Would anyone have him? I think he''d still score for fun at this level, only needs half a chance!

I would think a great addition to the squad. A great pro and a great finisher to have on the bench.

I can imagine his financial situation would be a stumbling block.

Why does everyone know what other footballers are being paid? We don''t even know how much NCFC footballers are being Paid....

I very much doubt Kevin Phillips is getting paid all that much, and for the chance of any first team football, would probably take a pay cut anyway

Always been a great fan of young Kevin, we could have done with him for the last couple of games where we seem to be frightened to shoot, he certainly knows where the goal is.

If Celtic are genuinely interested then he will be heading their for a winners medal.If they are not genuinely interested then I would without a doubt be up for that, and I doubt that he would be fussed about earning Championship wages if we gave him a nice whack for a goal bonus.For anybody doubting Cody McDonald''s potential, by the way, here are a few facts:Signed for Watford at 22 for £10k who were at the time in The Championship from a non-league team, but got relegated that year. Just like Cody. Played a bit of football in the old Second Division, now League One, scored a few goals. Cody is scoring in League Two, one division below.Got a move back to The Championship with Sunderland for just £350k, aged 24 (current age of Cody), two years later he was an England Striker. Ipswich had offered £250k, didn''t think he was worth an extra £50k! In his first 6 months at Sunderland he struggled at Championship level.My point? Don''t write Cody off just yet! He is only 24, the same age that Phillips was still finding his feet, he could be an England International by the time he is 27!