Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Robbie Keane....

Would be good to see if we could get him on loan to the end of the season if he doesnt move anywhere. Could be that little spark we need to really push for promotion. Just my opinion and in all honesty would probably go to Newcastle or a Prem club, wages would also be a problem. Just a pipe dream maybe but would be good surely?

Disclaimer:- this is not a rumour just my opinion.

eam[quote user="Lord Farqaard"]

Would be good to see if we could get him on loan to the end of the season if he doesnt move anywhere. Could be that little spark we need to really push for promotion. Just my opinion and in all honesty would probably go to Newcastle or a Prem club, wages would also be a problem. Just a pipe dream maybe but would be good surely?

[/quote]Nice to dream, isn''t it ?

If no one else wanted him, and he was willing to take a pay cut/we could possibly afford in the summer (very very unlikely though) then it could happen.... But i really don''t think it will......

*Never say never though.... Craig Bellamy is a premiership footballer on a premiership wage, at a club who were near admin in the last year....

[quote user="peter piper"]eam[quote user="Lord Farqaard"]

[/quote]
Nice to dream, isn''t it ?

[/quote]

You''ve got have a dream, if you don''t have a dream, How you gonna make a dream come true?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]If no one else wanted him, and he was willing to take a pay cut/we could possibly afford in the summer (very very unlikely though) then it could happen.... But i really don''t think it will......[/quote]Apparently the move to Brum fell through because he wanted a pay rise. If it happens, I''ll chew my own arms off.

I am in a position to fund Robbie''s loan myself or shall I say via my Company doubt whether Robbie would come anyway, but it has now crossed my mind just to watch you chew your arms off, that would be priceless.The Loan would have to be on the condition of you doing that first.